xisto Community
derryck

Gmail Verification [resolved]

I Remember that gmail use to require you to be verified by someone else for you to join their services. I was wondering if that was still in affect because i need a new email adress and i need alot of storage space which only gmail has. Yahoo & aol attract to much spam email which i cannot deal with

I don't know if Gmail still requires an invitation, but if you use the PM system to sent me another emauil address, I'll send you an invite. i have about 100 of them.

Well from the looks of it seems to have change as you now can sign up for a gmail account without the need to be invited by anyone. Just go here and click Create an account now, and your set. It is funny though though that they still have these invites, but I doubt they will turn it off though.

Yea.. you can now make your own gmail. If you still want to be invited i have a gmail account so i can recommend you to gmail. It's a awesome emailing system. Easy and has some cool features and not a lot of the other people haven't thought about. Anyways, yea just give me a private message and ill send recommend you.

alright thanks guys, since i dont have to be invited anymore illl make a gmail account... is their anyway to close/delete topics after i have gotten my answer so i dont flood up the forums

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.