xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LooneyMS

I Don't Think Anyone Can Match This!

If you wanna hear a crazy story about what happened to me today, then get ready cuz it's kinda funny =)I was at the beach with a bunch of friends that I've known for a long time. And it was during a hurricane. So we went out to swim into the ocean (like the dumbasses we are) and almost drown to death. THE END ^_^ I wanna hear some crazy stories too so lete me hear them!

I got a crazy story for you. Once I was walking down the street and I realized how boring life was so I decided to be God, so I became Him. So I was having fun throwing lightning bolts at people and then i realized that I was having so much fun that I was late for work, so using my Godly powers I turned back time and made it to work on time. THE END ^_^

Well, I was on a trip and we were driving through some mountain passes. It was raining fairly heavily, and we could only see maybe 20-25 feet in front of the car. As we were driving we saw a cop car coming down from the opposite direction, he slowed down as we passed him but we didn't really pay attention. We were just driving along when we suddenly saw a 4-6 foot wall of mud coming down the road in front of us. There was a whole tree getting swept along in the ditch on the side of the road as well. The person driving quickly slammed on the brakes, threw it into reverse, and started driving back down the road.

Now, the story could end there, and we theoretically would have just driven back to the nearest town or campsite and waited until they cleared the road later the next day, but it didn't work like that. The story continues:

We were driving back down and we see a cop car that had passed us earlier. He flashed his lights at us and we pulled over to talk to him. It turns out that while we were driving up that way, another mudslide had occurred behind us. Now, we were in a mountain pass with no way down, and there weren't any restroom stops or anything where we were. The cop told us that there were quite a few people trapped like us, and had us drive back down the pass a bit farther to a decent sized clearing on either side of the road. We ended up staying there until about 1:00 pm the next day while they were clearing the road.

Apparently, they were going to helicopter food in for everyone trapped there, but it turned out there was a Hotshot crew (highly trained wilderness firefighters) doing training out there. They weren't actually there, but they'd left their trucks (full of supplies) on the side of the road. The highway patrol/cops were actually had to bring the trucks up to where we were because the lower mudslide was pushing the Hotshot's trucks off the road. So they set up a big bonfire and fed us using the Hotshots supplies.

Edited by Thingcubed (see edit history)

There was this time when I went to our school university for like 2am in the morning.. I was with my friends.. and They did this stupid dare wherein I will stay in the room the is rumored where a professor killed herself.. it was so damn scary and I stayed there for like 30 mins. or so.. I was so freaked out that I started yelling for them to open the door and because of that we got caught by the security guard and we almost got expelled because of that...