xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
maplestory

Hair Growing Pill - Does It Really Work? Did You Know(and Can You Explain)

Well yesterday i was walking down the street and i saw this guy selling something so i wondered what is it and i saw his selling hair growing pill so i didn't believebut guess what it really wort it make you sweat at your head and make ur hair that inside come out with it i know because he tried it on me i wonder how does this work what do the pills do?

I have found some these very useful.

Apply Shatone daily at night on the scalp, using cotton wool. Leave it on overnight. It is non-oily. The split ends should be cut off. Give your hair weekly oil treatments after heating pure coconut oil. Apply on scalp and hair and leave on overnight. Weekly henna treatments will help to add body and strengthen the hair. Use a mild herbal shampoo. Include fresh fruits, raw salads, sprouts and plain yogurt in your daily diet. If you colour your hair, there is bound to be some hair damage, in terms of dry hair, split ends and even hair loss.

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy must have Quote tags around it.
Readme ~ Rules ~ AUP