xisto Community
alex1985

Sms Service HOW?

Listen, how can I use the sms service on my web-site. This is the story how it is supposed to work.A user register on my website with his or her mobile number, then, the message will be sent to mobile number with certain registration code, the one that acts like confirmation code for my web-site. A user gets a confirmation link to mobile or email address where he or she has to enter that confirmation code.

im pretty sure its a pay for app, your gonna have to connect to a telephone operators sms server and thats what costs, sending texts arent free but are damn cheap!!you can have a look around for a free service but i highly doubt you'll find a decent one

I will try to find a free one, because I'm not going to have a web-site for business purposes. If you find the one, please let me know.

I can not find any free sms server sites. They are all pay sites as far as I can tell. This sounds interesting and I will research it further.