xisto Community
peterspliid

Gaming Mouse Opinion?

I was going to get a razer mouse but I got the logitech G5 instead because of the ability to change the mouse speed on the fly. I hear good things about the razers although I don't think getting a gaming mouse made me any better at counter-strike. Of course I dropped the level of my dedication to First Person Shooters after the mouse arrived and fell in love with 3d modeling and wished I would have spent 60 bucks on a good productivity mouse with a high dpi.

Razor's mice are good. I have tried them. It makes you feel comfortable. G5 is also a good option but I would say Razor would be better. Even though G5 has some great options but i dont like the build quality of Logitech products.

why the hell would you want a gaming mouse? a normal mouse is fine lol, gaming mice are no better, but its your money do what you want lol.

Prove on what you have stated is true.

I have the same thoughts as you do before and things changed when i got my hand on Logitech MX518 mouse. I am not a hardcore gamer but with a gaming mouse i have full control on the speed on the fly. Also, gaming mouse have double the clicking lifespan compared to a normal mouse so go figure.

I've heard good things about the razor mice. However I myself have a G5 mouse and I love it. Great gaming, fantastic speed, which you can change to your liking whenever you want. And whoever says that normal mice are just as good as gaming mice.. You're completely wrong.