xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
peterspliid

Peter Spliid Here !

Hey there, and welcome to your doom- err, I mean Xisto!CSS really is alot of fun, isn't it? You can get some pretty cool designs going.What kind of game is samp? I might just try it out ^_^See you around Xisto!

Hello peterspliid Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that counts. You will need to know how things work around here so you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards. ^_^

Hi peterspliid! :lol:

Wow, three answers to this topic, yet no one has told him to read the READ ME? What a shame! Well it is something I would recommend. It is always nice to know more about the rules and how a site works, so it would be a good thing for you to do. If you have any questions I am sure that some kind members will help you.

Since your 16 years old, you are probably born in 91 or 92. Yes I know, I am really clever.^^ Well I think it is nice to get some new younger members at Xisto, kind of like a fresh touch. Welcome!

Good luck, looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

From Bluebear, Norway.

Hello Peter,Welcome to Xisto, I already welcomed you to Xisto - Web Hosting ;) . Anyway I hope you are liking the hosting service and I am happy that you are enjoying your time at Xisto :lol:Like BlueBear said, It is best if you read the READ ME, but you can always send a support ticket in case you have any doubts regarding your hosting.Have a good time here and you can always send your suggestions, queries and doubts to our support department :)Forgot to mention... Nice website you have there, I wish you the best of luck with it ;)

Wow, three answers to this topic, yet no one has told him to read the READ ME? What a shame! From Bluebear, Norway.

ahem! Sorry Bluebear, but I believe one of the links just above my sig is Trap 17 Read Me. Didn't I say

You will need to know how things work around here so you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17."

?

Haha, in my head I said that in a kind of a ironic way. :lol: It looks like you have written some post in the forums, way to go Peter!