xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz

Bushisms its funny, bcause its from an idiot

Here are a couple of Bushisms that are funny (I have bolded words that you should pay attention to, to get it):

politicalhumor.about.com said:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we. " Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week we will have an all-volunteer army!" Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 16, 2004

"We will make sure our troops have all that is necessary to complete their missions.

That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel." Erie, Pa., Sept. 4, 2004

"I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

"They can get in line like those who have been here legally and have been working to become a citizenship in a legal manner." George W. Bush, on immigrant workers, Washington, D.C., Dec. 20, 2004

"We thought we were protected forever from trade policy or terrorist attacks because oceans protected us." George W. Bush, speaking to business leaders at APEC Summit, Santiago, Chile, Nov. 20, 2004

"I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." George W. Bush, second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

"The truth of that matter is, if you listen carefully, Saddam would still be in power if he were the president of the United States, and the world would be a lot better off." George W. Bush, second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

"I'm not the expert on how the Iraqi people think, because  I live in America, where it's nice and safe and secure." George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2004

"It's the Afghan national army that went into Najaf and did the work there." George W. Bush, referring to Iraqi troops during a joint press conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Ayad Allawi, Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2004

"Let me put it to you bluntly. In a changing world, we want more people to have control over your own life." George W. Bush, Annandale, Va, Aug. 9, 2004

"I cut the taxes on everybody. I didn't cut them. The Congress cut them. I asked them to cut them." George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

"I wish I wasn't the war president. Who in the heck wants to be a war president? I don't." George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

"The march to war affected the people's confidence. It's hard to make investment. See, if you're a small business owner or a large business owner and you're thinking about investing, you've got to be optimistic when you invest. Except when you're marching to war, it's not a very optimistic thought, is it? In other words, it's the opposite of optimistic when you're thinking you're going to war." George W. Bush, Springfield, Mo., Feb. 9, 2004

718COvOrtTL.jpg

Enjoy!

xboxrulz

LMAO! Nice use of odd looking Bush pics to really put it in perspective. I like the "Texas girl, just like me" one. *sighhhh* The poor guy. I'm not sure he thinks before he talks most of the time. Or else maybe he's just not reading the script correctly? Either way, he won't be mistaken for Bill Clinton as a smooth talker trying to pull one over on us!

i am soo glad to see these here! george bush is a rednecj. rednecks were not born to be presidents.

45760[/snapback]

actually, he is not a real texan. He was not born a redneck cause he was born in Connecticut...

I think only eisenhower and lyndon were born in texas.

Anyway, here is my favorite quote.

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program"