xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinin

Is Affiliatejunktion Genuine Or A Scam?

Is affiliatejunktion.com is genuine or scam  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello Friends I'm Wondering whether www affiliatejunktion com is genuine or scam |:-

They say that :-

# FREE Professionally designed Affiliate Junktion Website# FREE Search engine advertising credits (Yahoo! & Google)
# FREE Search engine submission to all major search engines
# FREE Domain name and $75 credit for hosting your website
# FREE Personal 1-on-1 support from your Affiliate Manager

Start Earning Now! Joining is easy as 1.2.3.

1. Sign up with your name & email address at the form above
2. Follow the instructions sent to your email address
3. Start Earning Immediately

AND

They say this also that we have to purchase hosting from ipowerweb.com for a year or two by us then we should forword recipit from ipowerweb to affiliatejunktion then they will give us back 65 or 75 $ back that we used for hosting.
It means that they are saying that they'll provide hosting and domain for a year 1500gb of disk space and 15000 GB of transfer (bandwidth). and domain affiliatejunktion provide us free with fully working affiliate marketing design too....

I mailed them 5-6 times i got reply within 24-48 hours in weekdays. but when i tried to call them it says that they cannot process request at this time i tried to call them 5-6 times.

Is there any one who got experience with affiliatejunktion or can any one give me advise....

I have never used it before either, but it seems pretty new (2007 - 2008), and also, it looks like you are expected to make a payment to them right (for the hosting)? I wouldn't be so quick to trust them yet. And I don't trust companies that have inefficient customer service. It may not be their intention to scam, but if they are inexperienced, slow and inefficient, it could cause a lot of problems.

affiliatejunktion.com - is it s scam

Is Affiliatejunktion Genuine Or A Scam?

I have joined them about a week now and Ive gone through the process of registering with IPower for the housing plan but they are taking time to come up with the website and the operational instructions.

Kindly advise if they are a genuine affilate programme or a scam !

Ewgards/Leonard

-reply by Leonard Thomas Lazard

IPOWER is a TOTAL scam. Is Affiliatejunktion Genuine Or A Scam?

Hi,

I signed up with them over a year ago, and so far have sent them about30 emails all of which went without a response. I sent them the receipt they requested and it never seemed to be good enough. I felt like I was talking to an emailing robot instead of a customer service rep. So far I haven made a penny of this program so I would advise you to stay away. Ipower, on the other hands is an excellent host ad provides very competitive rates.  otherwise, STAY AWAY

-reply by iguest- Artur