xisto Community
reith

Way To Make Money Without Spam

It's cliche I'm sure, and I'm fine if people flame or get upset by it, but this is something that I've used to help pay for my past MMOs/games/dvds/pcupgrades before. This is a revamped version that doesn't give you the nasty pop-ups, or any spyware of the sort (I've checked it out, but feel free to check for yourself) It doesn't earn you that much, only a penny per click but over time and if you get friends to help you, it really does add up.

With so many people waiting for some new games/videos to come out, I decided to start it up again and have already made a couple dollars rather recently, and within the next few months even with no more referrals I should have enough to cover a month or more of the next games/videos that comes out (It's Aion for me ^_^). Of course it works best with the more people you get to refer. Use it how you want, but I know a lot of my friends who were using it regrettably before me and got me to sign up, used it to pay for their subscriptions for their online games, and helped one of my friends replace his crappy video card.

The main reason I picked this up and use it more than all the others you see is, I used to constantly get spyware, adware and all sorts of popups and crap from the older types of click-to-pay type money making sites, this one is on a 30s timer which means you can open one, resume doing whatever you were doing, go back 30 seconds later, close it and open another. I've been doing this quite luckily so far, I don't think it's a good move to actually buy their clickers but it seems to be a good site and I've checked many times over - I've gotten no spyware, adware, or virus/trojans or anything like that. Use it at your own discretion and if you feel like using it, go ahead, if not, then I hope you find something better, just trying to show some things. Tell me if you want to hear some of the experiences personally my friends and I have had, it's a fairly new site but collectively the three of us have gotten around 115$ total.

Anyways, for people who don't mind it, go ahead and sign up, it says you need an alertpay account but you can just post anything you want until you get one set up, just alter it in the profile tab after you get your account. I'd appreciate a referral but I'm not doing it for me, so if you prefer not to then don't but if you do since I provided a link go ahead, I hope anybody who tries it gets some good use out of it.

http://buxgroup.to/bux/

Notice from jlhaslip:
removed Referral Link

Dude, erikksonb do you not pay attention to the rules at all... First of all your websites are a waste of time and second of all those are referral links. = bad / not allowed... and second of all you just posted the same thing three different places in the forum. How do you spell banned? Oh yeah: J.L.H.A.S.L.I.P:lol: (credit for joke goes to SM)

Dude, erikksonb do you not pay attention to the rules at all... First of all your websites are a waste of time and second of all those are referral links. = bad / not allowed... and second of all you just posted the same thing three different places in the forum. How do you spell banned? Oh yeah: J.L.H.A.S.L.I.P:) (credit for joke goes to SM)

Just to let you know that Alex is being delusional.

There was no Spam Posting there... you were imagining that... get a grip, man... :lol:

Just to let you know that Alex is being delusional.
There was no Spam Posting there... you were imagining that... get a grip, man... :lol:

yeah i must have been hallucinating.... for some reason I was seeing a post that some guy spammed some referral links in earlier today... Also I said second of all twice >.<