xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  

Free Mmo? Looking for a free MMO, thats not horrible graphics.

I play anarchy online, it's pretty decent, I like it. It's placed in the future and has many options and is very in depth. Also, if you pay for expansions and membership you can get more features. Link to site

Another option is to look for private servers for pay to play games.

Tho most of them are of questionable legality (it depends on the game and their license, TOS and EULA)

Also some games allow you to play for free but you can buy upgrades and more features or items. (this is a good system especially if you might in the future end up with money for your gaming)

I have a site that lists free to play games too http://www.gameogre.com/freemmorpgs

Some games I suggest would include Tales of Pirates (or Pirate King Online or King of Pirates, same game just diff servers) and Knight Online.

If your going private server then I suggest you try World of Warcraft (you can find LOADS of servers but I run one called Racuria (google it, I can't give out links here)) or ROSE Online

Edited by KainRacure (see edit history)

You can check out Conquer and Metin-2 (Google for links? Though I think its http://en.metin2.gameforge.com/ for Metin-2). Both are free as far as I know and I've played Metin for some time now, and I think its not half bad. Servers are good, hardly any latency and there's quite some depth to boot, so its a good deal I guess. Nothing on WOW I guess, but as a free MMO, I think its good enough.

Ā 

By the way, THQ's working on an MMO for Warhammer 40000, so look out for it.

The funnest one I've played is martial heroes. Go to https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=www.martialheroes.eu&partnerid=22299&origin=partner

it has good graphics, nice gameplay, it's ancient oriental, so it has martial arts and stuff. I've played it. It's pretty coool.

Another option is to look for private servers for pay to play games.
Tho most of them are of questionable legality (it depends on the game and their license, TOS and EULA)

It's not even questionable. They're just illegal.

I highly recommend S4 League, its free and hellish fun. The graphics is cel-shaded and its actually quite a stylish/futuristic looking game. Its a sports game/shooter so it has two modes currently: Touchdown, which is to get your ball into the opponents goal and Deathmatch, where you just slaughter your opponents and try to get the highest points. The game has several weapons like plasma swords, heavy gattling guns, semi-rifle, rail-guns etc... lots to choose from and able to customize your characters look. You also can gain a special ability that can help lots. If you want the url is here, take a look:

http://s4league.aeriagames.com/?utm_source=redirect&utm_medium=URL%20Redirect&utm_content=domain&utm_campaign=s4.alaplaya.eu%20Redirect

I highly recommend S4 League, its free and hellish fun. The graphics is cel-shaded and its actually quite a stylish/futuristic looking game. Its a sports game/shooter so it has two modes currently: Touchdown, which is to get your ball into the opponents goal and Deathmatch, where you just slaughter your opponents and try to get the highest points. The game has several weapons like plasma swords, heavy gattling guns, semi-rifle, rail-guns etc... lots to choose from and able to customize your characters look. You also can gain a special ability that can help lots. If you want the url is here, take a look:
http://s4league.aeriagames.com/?utm_source=redirect&utm_medium=URL%20Redirect&utm_content=domain&utm_campaign=s4.alaplaya.eu%20Redirect

S4 league isnt an MMO. Its a casual online shooting game. MMO and online games is 2 different genre.

MMO = world to be explored, quest to accomplish, friends and enemy to be made. That is why its called Massively Multiplaying Online

Online games = Casual with multiplaying feature without the progression and 90% of the time its instanced / match based gameplay.

So lets not confuse between MMO and online shooting games like what other does these days.. some even go beyond expectation like claiming COD5 is a new MMO. Though i agree that S4 League is a very fun game for short burst of gaming. Long session of it makes me abit tense :)

I suggest:

- Knight OnlineĀ 

- 2 Moons

- World of Kung Fu (WoKFU)

- Dragon Oath

- Red Stone (play redstone.Gamersfirst.Com)

- Silver MUĀ 

-reply by Hawkcohen