xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Minjoo

Can Anyone List Some Good Urls For Photoshop Brushes?

I've been dying to find some good brushes. But all the ones I can find are on deviantart.combut they aren't exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking for different types of brushes like brand types, peace signs, flowers and stars. Do you guys know any other good sites where I can find these brushes?Thank You So Much!If you want, you can help post some sites for other types of brushes that you enjoy using!

Edited by Minjoo (see edit history)

Hey there,Hmm... well whenever I'm looking for some more brushes, I always go to deviantart.com... just use the search tool to search for photoshop brushes... you can find hundreds of neat little brushes.

Google is your friend here. Also, check DeviantART. There are some awesome brushes on there. Photoshop brushes really should not be that hard to find. You just gotta check the right places.