xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
burhan

List Of Free Directories To Submit Your Websites

Hi:

Submission in free directories is a world-known way to increase ranking and traffic.
But most of you don't know a good source of that list of directories.

Here is a great source of free directories list. Just start submission in those directories in your free time, and see you ranking...

I actually found lately a great software for doing semi auto submits to more then 2000 good directories. It is considered to be a good software as I have researched it. It allows you to make multiple submissions to many indexes giving the choice to choose between multiple categories and sub categories, building reciprocal link page (for those who who would like to submit to those as well. Since you choose category and even get a list of image codes for all off those indexes (so submission would not be considered as spam). Although the software costs around 700USD for permanant license you could get a monthly license for as little as 45USD - well worth the time and effort for one time site submission for those few websites you might have.It is not mine by the way. This is not a promotion - I have found great results with around 20 websites I currently have.I actually forgot to add the name of the program :D : GSA auto website submission. you can find it inside the website:gsa-online.de

Hi:
Submission in free directories is a world-known way to increase ranking and traffic.
But most of you don't know a good source of that list of directories.

Here is a great source of free directories list. Just start submission in those directories in your free time, and see you ranking...

Hello:

Wow, that's staggering. Either you have a lot of time on your hands are are quite brilliant. May I ask you, how do you monetize your site/blog? It is recommended that online marketers give quite a bit of value or "move the free line" but your give away is unbelievable! It's not something of relevance to me at the moment but I had to let you know that it is quite an impressive accomplishment! I will link to you as appropriate.

Thanks,
SpaMimi

It should be noted that this is a free list of directories, not a list of free directories. The vast majority of the directories on the list require payment for inclusion, though many are free. Since I'll gradually work my way through this list, I'll be sure to note the free directories and post it here when I'm done. Great resource, but thought the distinction should be made. :D

Another poster mentions spending money on a program that will automatically list your site on thousands of directories.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AGAINST THIS!! Hundreds of those directories are involved in attempts to trick the search engines and as a result, end up blacklisted, ALONG WITH THE WEBSITES LISTED IN THEM!

Steer clear of these auto listing programs. Visit directories, confirm their legitimacy, and register your site manually. Several dozen listings in good directories can do wonders for your site's ranking in the search listings. Avoid link exchanges when given the option. A one way link to your site carries much more weight with Google and Yahoo!

Edited by mikeyboy63 (see edit history)

It should be noted that this is a free list of directories, not a list of free directories. The vast majority of the directories on the list require payment for inclusion, though many are free. Since I'll gradually work my way through this list, I'll be sure to note the free directories and post it here when I'm done. Great resource, but thought the distinction should be made. :D

Another poster mentions spending money on a program that will automatically list your site on thousands of directories.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AGAINST THIS!! Hundreds of those directories are involved in attempts to trick the search engines and as a result, end up blacklisted, ALONG WITH THE WEBSITES LISTED IN THEM!

Steer clear of these auto listing programs. Visit directories, confirm their legitimacy, and register your site manually. Several dozen listings in good directories can do wonders for your site's ranking in the search listings. Avoid link exchanges when given the option. A one way link to your site carries much more weight with Google and Yahoo!

I definitely agree, you need to stay clear of these types of submissions. They will not help you and can only harm you. If you are serious about submitting to directories, then I would suggest a professional submission service such as http://www.isellpr.com/. I have personally used their services and they are very "clean" and respectable.