xisto Community
finaldesign

Download My Own Songs! for free. for everyone. for anyone.

Tell me how much you like my songs?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello all!

For 3 years I'm working all night, and composing my songs. Now, some of them are finished. So, I need help, I want you to download that songs and listen. You can find them on My Webpage...

If you feel good about them give me a feedback. Rate them, so I can publish my own album someday... :rolleyes:

If http://www.finaldesign.tk/ wont work, you can try, finaldesign.trap17.com

So... No one want's to comment this? ok.... maybe im doing something wrong...

42065[/snapback]

So where can we download the songs? The audio and download links on your page don't go anywhere.

So where can we download the songs? The audio and download links on your page don't go anywhere.

42066[/snapback]

sorry I've uploaded just a few minutesago new design, im linking it right now... in 5-6 minuter you'll be able to download :P

42066[/snapback]

Now they go! I uploaded page, so it's all ok now! check it out and drop me a line in guestbook if you like. thanks

There is hardly any songs to listen to and none to download. And by the way all the songs I can see are by the same artist, I don't know who the heck that artist so therefore I do not like that artist.

There is hardly any songs to listen to and none to download. And by the way all the songs I can see are by the same artist, I don't know who the heck that artist so therefore I do not like that artist.

51130[/snapback]

thats odd. there is 18 songs - composed and performed by me. so, you can download them if you "rightclick and save target as..." or listen them if you just click on song. Now you've never heard of "that artist" ofcourse because Im new on the scene... You have a lack of trust, maybe if you try to listen, then you can say if you like it or NOT. :D