xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

I Need Article Ideas

So me and some friends will be running an online magazine soon. . . so we need ideas for articles!This "zine" targets teenage girls.I've got all the beauty stuff covered (for the most part)But we need ideas about the tougher things in life.Any ideas?

I don't see "beauty stuff" as something that's hard, especially if you realize there's no need for make-up. But similar to what the need for speed wrote: teach self control, and perhaps even try to slip in a few self control tips in your "beauty" articles, which appear relative but is really for things that can apply in general.

Many girls adores those gorgeous celebrities with beautiful, clean skin. Write an article about that most of those pictures are photoshopped, and that they do not have that skin. Showing proves of it would be a good idea, too... )Then can actually look quite good as them with a few tricks on photoshop...)

I would recommend a topic or two about the unnecessary attraction kids have in losing weight and decorating themselves in brands.Emphasize that most actors who lose weight have a personal trainer who guides them through the right and wrong of dieting.Maybe an article on eating veggies, fruits, dry fruits and fresh fruit juices instead of burgers, fries and soda.