xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Akito

Hello, Trap17. Why, hi there

Hello members of the online community!

I'm Akito, and I recently joined after a forum hosting search using google engine (lol yes its normal)

I'm 17 and I'm currently looking for a host and a small little community for my family and I, and some other 500 people :P

I live somewhere around California.

You won't see me post much because I usually just skim through posts until I get a solution to a support, or a answer to a question. ^_^ (RUN-ON SENTENCE OMG)

Hope to be a member, soon!

~Akito

Hi Akito, it's very nice to meet you and I enjoyed discussing death and fear of dying with you in that thread ^_^ I hope you find what you're looking for. There are so many knowledgeable people in this forum and so many new friends to make. Welcome from one user to another.

Hello Akito, and welcome to Xisto!

Something that is always useful to read when you are a new member, is the READ ME file. It contains lots of information about Xisto, the rules and more.

I really hope that you are going to go for Xisto. It is a great and very reliable host, and the best part is that it is free! You also get new friends at the forum. But since you said that we will not see you post that much, maybe you will go for paid hosting? Ah, I have no idea. But I would really recommend Xisto.

One-liners are considered as spam, and will therefore be deleted. It is important to write good, quality posts. The better posts you write, the more credits you get. If you are having trouble finding out what you are going to write in a topic, you should think about if you should write it at all. But the moderators are not THAT mean... not always. :P

Anyway, I wish you good luck!

Hugs from Bluebear. ^_^

Hello members of the online community!

I'm Akito, and I recently joined after a forum hosting search using google engine (lol yes its normal)

I'm 17 and I'm currently looking for a host and a small little community for my family and I, and some other 500 people :P

I live somewhere around California.

You won't see me post much because I usually just skim through posts until I get a solution to a support, or a answer to a question. ^_^ (RUN-ON SENTENCE OMG)

Hope to be a member, soon!

~Akito

Wow that is a big family there, 500 people, shouldn't be hard to start up a community with that many people. Well sorry to burst your bubble but once you do get hosted you have to post your brains out :P, unless you plan to donate $20, $40 and buy lots of credits. Also should that be a hosted member soon, since your already here as a member? Anyways make sure to check out the Xisto Read me, before getting hosted so you will know what to do when you are hosted.