xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

This Little Idea I've Got.

So I was reading CosmoGIRL! (yes, I do in fact read that magazine, thank you very much. ^_^) and I was reading an article on teen millionares. And most of the people there got rich doing the things they did in there spare time.Well in my spare time I draw these little bears that are like people, and they're pretty funny cartoons. I have emo bear, preppy bear, and nerdy bear, but I need ideas for more characters, and I need to know if it's worth doing.Cheers!

Well, you could always turn it into a webcomic. Sounds like prime material for one to me. If you enjoy doing it then it's worth doing.I'm sure theres tons of different characters you could make, but these are the first ones that came into my head after reading the ones you have already.Possible bear stereotypes: Jock, Intellectual, Alt. Rock, Political, etc...

You might be able to sell them to several companies (or make these items yourself): Pencil cases for uni/college students, beanie style hats, Stationary, Fridge magnets, maybe socks, various novelty items like mugs or small teddy bears, the web-comic sounds good too as it would be a good publicity stunt and give the bears their character. My advice is go for it! I would target college/uni students as they are more intelligent and would appreciate the bears as more than "aw look how cute it is" and might buy the bears to match their own personality. They would also make nice novelty gifts.