xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

What Is Your Favorite Mmorpg?

What is your favorite MMORPG?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seems like I'm the only one playing KalOnline here. I'm a level 58 hermit (free game, woot) and its my altime favourite. World of Warcraft.. I don't know, the characters moved on a weird way, so I deleted it inmedialtly :lol:.

Edited by Rapt0r (see edit history)

The Endless Forest. http://EndlessForest.org/community

Edited by seez (see edit history)

WoW has got to be my choice, I have been pretty addicted to the game ever since I got it a month ago. And my monthly recurring payment has started. The game is very addictive and though it gets frustrating when alliance players just kill you when you are a quarter healthy, it is good fun nonetheless. I wouldn't mind paying for it because it has convinced me, eagerly awaiting the 3rd expansion though. I am at level 38 now, hopefully time permits to play more regularly.

For me, WoW is just a cut above the rest, I couldn't see myself playing many others, mainly because a lot of friends play WoW too. The only downside is that you cant move freely in between severs, because when i find out a friend of mine has a high levelled account on a different server I get ticked off that I can't hang out with them :P.

There is no option for Ragnarok Online. =O Ragnarok Online is so far my favourite. It has something that the other games don't. It's not so direct and brawling like Wow. It's not strange like some of the free Online RPG's I've seen. It has a flair that seems to make it stand out. I guess it might be the anime-themed character designs that has me hooked. And the people on the server I'm on are really nice people. Bleh. Many people asked my why it is my favourite but I can't really say. It was the first MMORPG I've played, so that might account for a bit of my reasons.