xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haberjj01

Hillary Or Obama?

Obama.Hillary and McCain are owned by the Israeli lobby. Lieberman has his hand up his puppets backside (McCain's). Israel wants the U.S. to occupy Iraq, Syria, Iran, and Lebanon to secure Israel's borders. Bush has led us down that path and both Hillary and McCain will continue it. The Neoconservatives are pushing this agenda. Groups like the PNAC (Project for a New American Century) are in control of the White House.Since Israel's Likud Party is wary of Obama, that tells me they don't own him (yet).

I would personally go for Obama, but in actuality, I don't care who wins. All politicians are the same right? They are all lairs and scumbags right? Is anyone with me? It won't matter who wins because everything will still be the same. I don't see gas prices falling anytime soon. I don't see America getting out of Iraq either. Its just a political mind game. I just try to stay away from politics. That's why I don't vote. I'm not with any party. I hope you can see my views and I didn't offend anyone. The last thing I want to do is offend someone. Well, Peace Out.

I'm not a USA citizen, although I do think that the media over there tends to get behind a favourite, and IMO it seems that most outlets tend to warn towards Obama more. Although I had seen some outlets warm more to Clinton. Also, there has been the usual criticism lines, for example.. 'A vote for Hilary is a vote for Bill Clinton back in again'. George Bush's replacement for example is also the target of the usual 'a vote for GWB's replacement (sorry can't remember the name) is a vote for Bush's third term' , since the US presidency can only have 2 consecutive terms.

Well I dont know my self but it seems that Obama is using Bushes tactics to get his supporters and Hillary seems to be a feminist, And McClain well guess he is in hiding. Its hard to believe any of them and besides it will take years to change what the Bush adminastration has done. I dont think no matter who you get in there the things that are going on are bound to continue.

Basing your nominee on the number of delegates you have is so stupid. Most of the states Obama won go Republican in the General Election. A lot of good that's going to do him in November. Most of the states Hillary won on the otherhand go Democratic in the General Election. She also won the key battleground states. Is that saying anything? I really feel like there is too much wait in delegates, especially when the super delegates are using their power irresponsibly, not voting for who they think would be the best but instead who will end the race sooner. That's wrong. I feel the only good chance Obama stands in winning is if Hillary runs as his VP, which is fine because Hillary will then become President when Obama is eventually shot by extremists. A larger percentage of Hillary supporters would rather vote for McCain than Obama. He can't win without her help. Right now, she holds a lot of power. She can trash him and not be his VP, assuring McCain wins, or she can help him out and assure a win for the Democratic Party. Personally, I think the Democratic National Committee is going to push Obama to ask Hillary to be his VP. While they haven't been showing it, they must know that he doesn't stand a chance. I laugh when Obama said the other day when he said he thought he had a good chance of winning Nevada, New Mexico, and Pennsylvania against McCain. haha ... Too bad Hillary Clinton won all three of those states in the primaries. I swear, the head honchos of the Democratic Party are complete idiots and do not have the best interests of the party in mind.* Great job Hillary on winning South Dakota -- a state that she wasn't expected to win. Did anyone else notice that Obama won all of the states surrounding South Dakota? Kind of weird, huh?