xisto Community
r0b-dog

Death.. Dying...

What do you people,think about the topic, dying.. eventually lifeless, never getting to see the generation of your family,friends, family. Never getting to see the future.. Painless, Scary?,Pain? Sadness?What do you think?So far me thinking of death,dying scares me.

Well the actual physical death is scary. I mean the literal pain of dying, that I am afraid of. I mean it not guaranteed to bee painful... but still...Other than that.... I don't know man... death happens... and I have something to look forward to when I'm gone :lol:

i never saw a man die in my whole life [yet].. and the idea of dying gives me mixed emotions..when i visualize myself dying i feel:sad - |missing important things in the future | never seeing my loved ones again | never a chance to cherish again the things i am fond of | never have the chance to fulfill my ambitionshappy - | dying is the ultimate solution to a man's unending problems yet taking suicide is another story | joy of realizing that your agony is gonna end | happy to be free of worries and anxiety |fear - | losing everything you had worked for | never seeing your family again | to die painfully | dying with uncertainty of what is beyond life |that is how i see death..many people may feel the same too.. but as all of us know - never be afraid to face death, be ready for it, be happy to meet our Creator

Physically, it would be terribly horrifying.But, dying on your on will (suicide, preparation) is not all that bad. If your christian, you would be looking forward to different aspects of after-life communites. (Heaven, etc.)Basically, not seeing your family and friends would be like suicide to some people, including me. Thing is, it's nature, you can't stop it.Dying = Fate. I have seen....well....some people dead. (Car accidents, uncles, etc.)I really dislike talking about these topics but it gives me a feeling inside, don't you get it?~Akito

The thought of dying and not being a part of this existence any longer makes me sad actually. There is so much that I hope to experience and probably won't, so many things to see and do.The world is changing so much and so very quickly. Every day there are new discoveries and more new dicoveries are happening faster and faster as we progress scientifically. So many breakthroughs in technology, physics and medicine, just as an example, in the last few years and each breakthrough speeds up the research towards another breakthrough.I can't even begin to imagine what the next 50 years will bring or how much our humanity and society will change over that time. But I sure would like to be here to see and experience it.

The thought of dying and not being a part of this existence any longer makes me sad actually. There is so much that I hope to experience and probably won't, so many things to see and do.
The world is changing so much and so very quickly. Every day there are new discoveries and more new dicoveries are happening faster and faster as we progress scientifically. So many breakthroughs in technology, physics and medicine, just as an example, in the last few years and each breakthrough speeds up the research towards another breakthrough.

I can't even begin to imagine what the next 50 years will bring or how much our humanity and society will change over that time. But I sure would like to be here to see and experience it.

Yet, due to our world's pollution, average life span around the world would be in 30's to 53's for a average adult life form.

Yes, I also agree with you. Discovers ARE expanding one by one....so will be....is tech going to get advanced?

You might ask these questions:

Will robots take over the world? Will the world end at a date?? Will one man get a cure for cancer??

But will never live to get the solutions to them, that is what some people are scared of also.

Yet, due to our world's pollution, average life span around the world would be in 30's to 53's for a average adult life form.

Akito where did you find this information? I'd like to read the article if there is one.

But will never live to get the solutions to them, that is what some people are scared of also

I really strongly believe that a cure for cancer will be found within my lifetime. Already many forms of cancer are highly treatable if the cancer is found early enough. With all the reserach that's going on, I have high hopes for not only cures for different types of cancer but also being able to prevent them.

As for robots and the date the world will end, I'm not worried about that, but maybe I should be.