xisto Community

Hey there everyone!

I spent virtually my whole afternoon working on this piece (at least 4 hours). It is also featured on my website here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

With this piece I got some practice in with booleans. This being my first, truly realistic object (I mostly stick to abstract 3D), I feel that I have done quite well, and I would definately like to hear your opinions on it.

Posted Image

Very nice, indeed. Particularly for your first full 3-d object...But can you make music with it?

Very nice, indeed. Particularly for your first full 3-d object...
But can you make music with it?

*Blows air at computer screen*

Not yet... but I'll keep trying *Puff, puff, puff...*
:lol: XD

that's a beautiful work.. what software did you use for it?.. i always wish that i can do graphics like that but i can't.. photoshop alone makes me giddy with all those complicated paint tools etc

Thanks for your Comments EngrJayze! I used a program called Bryce 5... its very handy and useful. Theres a new version of it out, but I havn't bothered cheking it out....

i see that it's a 3d software.. it's more complicated than photoshop i guess.. i envy artistic individuals like you, coz whenever i need graphics i just use google search . . lol . .keep it up.. i will check out your site to check for updates from time to time..

Actually, Bryce isn't all that complicated compared to something like Rhino... and you could probably pick it up quite quickly.Glad to know you like my work, thanks again!