xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Women Wow waht can i say

All they do is walk all over a guys heart. They tell us they want a sensitive guy then they say they want the bad boy, damn women why cant u make up your minds! I mean, if we do what you ask you dont like it, if we dont do what you ask then you get mad at us.So come on women, tell me, What do yuo want from a guy? Give me details plz :rolleyes: , Hopefully i can figure out what i am doing wrong in my relationships with my girls that i date.

Haha. That's how women are. Get used to it. Women like sensitive guys, because *most* think it's sweet and sometimes cute. We want you to be nice and all that lovey dovey stuff, but we don't want you to be a freakin ***** either. It'd be better if you actually tried to ask the girls you date what they want exactly from the start. If that does't help, then stay awake and keep your eyes open for any possible hints of something they desire. And if you still don't get that, then you are just the regular guy next door who cannot be helped. =)

lol i think im the sensitive and bad guy..we're together and her mom hates me, and her mom doesnt know we're together, i'm dangerous to be withcomplicated story, but it can work out..women aren't that bad you just have to grow up a little until you understand them.. or until you can understand enough to get by

well crap, i would hope by 20 i would understand what they want but i guess not even girls know that lol. If you are too nice you always end up in the "FRIENDZONE" heh. And if you are to big of a rebel it wont last that long because her parents wont like you for the most part and they will tell her not to date you. I guess each girl is different, from now on i am just going to flat out ask what they want in a guy :rolleyes: .

Well seems you have a problem.Every women is different. :rolleyes: If you think that you understand them they totaly change there ways.If nothing else helps ...I can only say one thing.If you can't beat them ....join them. :)

If you can't beat them ....join them. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, become a woman, do a plastic surgery and all that... :rolleyes::)

Just kiddin'... The moment you think you have them all figured out, they do a 360 spin. There is just NO way you can know what they want. I mean, I have entered that god damn firend zone with so many girl, someone would think I'd flip. And I can'h help myself being so damn nice to people, but it's just the way I was brought up. So my only option is to spend eternity trying to find a girl that want's a nice guy... (wich may not be so far away B))

So, just keep your eyes wide open for any subtle signs girls give out. And believe me, they do give them out a lot! And guess what, at 23, I'm still as clueless as I was with 16... only know I can pretend I'm not :D:)

lol Well at least i am not the only that feels so lost hehe. Well i guess no matter what i lose heh. It seems as if girls are way to into the bad guys lately tho, and me being mr. sensitive am left out to dry. I guess its better to wait for one to come to me then me going out after a women. So i am waiting now :rolleyes:.

Ok, this may sound cliche' but girls just want you to be you. In all reality when they say they want a good boy but at the same time a bad boy. They just mean they want to know more about you usually. If they are the type of girl that you should even be considering dating IMO. Yes there are girls out there who truly want the extreme version of either of those categories but let's be honest, you wouldn't want to be either of those and you probably wouldn't want to date a girl who wants either of those anyway. So all I can say is to be yourself and tell the girl what you do. Tell her things that you have done that are and aren't typical things. That's really all they want. This comes from many different experiences with women I guess and in all reality I think that I have really gone through enough to be able to judge about this. I don't know, you'd have to read my livejournal and the modblog journal of my significant other Dizilluziondmasokist who is on this message board to see what I mean. But for the most part, don't think about what is wrong about you. You don't seem to be doing anything wrong. You just haven't found a girl who appreciate what you do and what you want to do. So just go find her. Don't think that even after mutiple dates that you are doing something wrong if you don't have a gf at the end of the night.

There are allot of things that can make a woman fall in love with you and do whatever your heart desires... One of those things is the Mercedes Benz Convertible CLK320. :) Anyway, if you break up your relationship with your girlfriend, you can look at the bright side and thank God that it didn't happen when you are married with children! :rolleyes:

Breaking up with a significant other is always hard but realize that things happen and you can't always stop it but at the same time blaming yourself forever about it won't help either. All you can do is just take the good, even if there wasn't much, and go on and hope for better next time.

Well seems you have a problem.

Every women is different.  :rolleyes:

If you think that you understand them they totaly change there ways.

If nothing else helps ...I can only say one thing.

If you can't beat them ....join them. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just be yourself and if the woman/girl and you dont work out its for the best. I have been married and divorced and now im with a woman that just like me for me. Just dont try to be somthing your not and youll be ok :)

Yay for the guys who said to be yourself. That's exactly it. Besides, it's better in the long run and it's better for you and the girl. The girl will fall in love with you. YOUR personality, how YOU think, how YOU act etc. If you try to be something you're not, then you'll get tired, you'll get sick, and she won't like you for you, but for who you're trying to be. Plus, that's desperate and very sad. Be yourself. If she doesn't like you and you're the most amiable guy ever, then she's a loser and well....>_> Find another girl. Being yourself = the best. Unless you're a super jerk, then you just need to totally change your attitude.