xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
assism

Tplink Wifi Card On Linux

Hi i have a linux machine(mandriva 2008) and tried to put a TpLink wn650G card on it , but it not recognized any network around , and the same card on windows machine in the same place find 5 networks , is there any driver suited to that card?

TP-Link doesn't provide any Linux drivers for your wireless device. Consider installing NDISwrapper (you can find it at Mandriva's RPM Farm; you may also have to install a NDISwrapper kernel, too), and see if you can configure it to work with your wireless device. Or you can contact TP-Link directly and ask for Linux Support. As a paying customer, you should have the right to use your wireless device regardless of what operating system you're using.

how can install wireless lan card on linux ?

I need to install wireless lan card on my linux platform...

-reply by shohag

Linux Wi-Fi TP-LINK TL-WN353GD

I've got the TP-LINK TL-WN353GD and Suse linux with KDE 10.1 on my machine. How do I set it up? There is no drivers provided with this NIC.

-reply by Andrii Iarmolatii

Linux Driver for TP Link WifiTplink Wifi Card On Linux

Madwifi has drivers for the Atheros chipset which is used in many TP Link cards. You can download it from Sourceforge or it is included with the latest version of Mandriva One.