xisto Community
Ousk

Making Some Money Online using a toolbar instaler

Well this is a program that i joined 3 days ago. Some ppl say that they make from 50$ to 100$ with it but i don't know how you could. I make about 3$/day with this, so about 90$/month can pay for your domain and some paid hosting if u are into this stuff, or some beers at the pub :lol:
What do you have to do: convince ppl to install they're toolbar. The problem is that the tool bar is picked up by anti virus software like a trojen so.. i'ts hard to get installs.
they pai different based on from witch country ppl that install are

table:
$0.40 for USA, Canada
$0.20 for United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg, Monaco
$0.05 for Austria, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, China, Japan, Korea, Hongkong, Taiwan, Israel, New Zealand, Switzerland, Austria, India, Australia
$0.02 for Turkey
and 0 for other
so if you maybe have usa and canada traffic you could make some money with this
u can distribute the toolbar in a couple of ways:
Active X content protection

This is optional for people with sites that contain download material. This code can be used to protect any material on your side that you choose accessible only by installing the Toolbar. And again our concept is to make You and Your guest as pleased as possible; therefore you can choose when you want the ActiveX to be presented. You can have the Active X window pop up when a surfer clicks on a link, an image or you can have it automatically when the surfer visits or leaves a page, it is up to you. You can also decide how many times you want the user to get prompted to download our Toolbar.But remember that every time one of your user install the Toolbar
you get paid $0.40 !.

Encoding Tool

Upload and bundle your own content in one click!
Games, movies, applications, everything is possible
with our unique online encoding tool.
Easy bundle easy cash!

or u could just distribute the .exe file.
If u want to join as my referal the click <REMOVED>
If u don't want to join as my referal click here

Hope it earns you some cash

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral links are not allowed at Xisto. I have removed the link. Also, I've added Quotes to the copied text.
Please read the readme.