xisto Community
byrdhouse

What Is/are Your New Year's Resolution(s)?

Resolutions that I've made to myself...1. Pray, listen to God more, and follow more of His will.2. Be healthier3. Strengthen my relationship with my family4. Maintain and strengthen friendships that I have and to form new friendships for the years ahead.3. Keep to my resolutions.How about you...what is/are your New Year's resolution(s)?Take Care :rolleyes:

Well i have a few as well:1.) Get a six pack for a tummy :rolleyes: 2.) Drink a six pack in 6 mins sometime this year3.) Get some decent grades in school4.) Find me a good girl5.) Safely turn 20 without anything going wrong hehThose are mine, they may seem easy but hey! They arnt lol. To be able to drink a whole six pack in six mins is virtually impossible for me and to maintain a six pack while drinking will be very hard as well. I guess in time i will get to find out if i will be able to reach my goals heh. If u think u can do the whole drinking the six pack thinng let me see u do it then :)

my resolution's are similar to storm's:1. loose the extra weight due to excess consumption of food over christmas2. try and attempt more than a 'd' in biology3. get my learner's permit in april on the first go...i'll see how i go with the first one :rolleyes:

I never really had New Years Resolutions but this year I have kind of,,1. Become closer to God2. Get a good start in Year 113. Get a part time job4. Work on my social skills

my big new years resolution is to get myself organized, and now i'm looking at a few pretty good tools from http://sourceforge.net/ - one is netoffice and the other is track+. definately have a look at them, although they're a bit like a groupware project management tools, it's pretty easy to use them on your own.

My New Year resolutions

1. Pray more

2. Put much more efforts into my web designing and hosting job.

3. I am not gonna allow any other girl in my life except my one and only love ridhima

4. put more efforts in my studies since I am in my final yr now.

5. Put more efforts into my migration plans to make it work out.

These and more that I cant remember right now.

SO HELP ME GOD!!!

Mine is to:1. Loose the large belly that's been hanging around with me for years2. Open up a publishing house for Anime in the UK3. Kill my older brothers wife(the b**** must die, mwahahahahaaa *cough cough splutter cough*)4. Buy more and more Anime5..... what the hell, I'll leave this one blank for now!

1. Clean my desktop (At 1024x768 resolution I have about 2-3 blank spaces for icons :) )2. Try not to be superstitious (although I don't believe in black cats, I feel kinda weird when one crosses my road :rolleyes: )3. Wash dishes before they pile up to the ceiling4. Try not to curse too much5. Try not to go to sleep at 4 'o clock in the morning6. Clean the dust that is stuck to my monitor every week

Just update my LiveJournal or site (when I get it up) everyday, I suppose. It's just a resolution for the sake of having one. Last year, I had six or so resolutions (most of which were... overblown, nearly impossible), and failed all of them... Well, I suppose I do have another resolution other than that this year, but it's not likely I'll fail and if I manage to, then my life is going to be really screwed over.