xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
magic

Global Warming Just a thought

Well.. What everyone's been saying is that humans are just accellerating the process, that the Amazon helps us reconvert greenhouse gases back to clean oxygen.There are many other factors, such as the natural release of these gases caused by volcanoes. There is also the possibility of the change of the Earth's magnetic field, where on a compass you can notice this change. The North and South poles are reversed. North becomes South, South becomes North. If you held a compass in the same place for a million years, you can see that its always changing.Back to the topic: Reversal of the pulls of the magnetic field causes the Earth to have a weaker magnetic field. The magnetic field helps block the Sun's harmful Ultraviolet (UV) rays, which could heat up the planet significantly. What we're seeing now is a slow change in the magnetic field's pull. The magnetic field is getting weaker near the poles, causing a small area of the magnetic field of the Earth to become very weak (Near the North and South poles). This weakness is slowly letting more and more harmful UV rays seep into the Earth, causing the polar ice caps to melt slowly.Remember, the magnetic field change is only a small factor, but it still affects the Earth's climates.The Earth moves heat from the equator to the polar ice caps, and the Ice cap's cold air is moved near the equator, generally.Humans contribute to harmful gas emmisions from new technology, such as cars, factories, etc.Magnetic Field's strength getting weaker.These are the only two I know of, or have heard of.

I find it hard to believe that we are the cause of global warming. The world is always changing I mean we had an ice age, and at one time all the land was one big mass. Where I live we have a lake that was formed by a glazer it is one of the deepest made glazers around, well with that in mind I dont see any glazers around here. I am not aying that we don't contribute to global warming but, the world is always changing. Look at the glazer melt downs I mean what about the lost city of antlantic did it sink or just get flooded? I think the enedibal is the earth is going to change weather or not we help it or not, its just a matter of time.Let me know your thoughts.

really yes..global warming is an enormous cause of disturbing harmony on the earth.but i want to know that how much time will it take to completely melt the pole's ice.i mean how much time will it take for us to be completely destroyed???
i think either we don't want know the story and mood of nature or we are riding ourselves far from truth and don't want to accept the truth.

really yes..global warming is an enormous cause of disturbing harmony on the earth.but i want to know that how much time will it take to completely melt the pole's ice.i mean how much time will it take for us to be completely destroyed???i think either we don't want know the story and mood of nature or we are riding ourselves far from truth and don't want to accept the truth.

Well... I doubt it will be during our generation.

If current pollution rates are steady, I'd say 2000 years?