xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The 360 owns every console out there, maybe not if you count PC as a console. There are so many people that would rather have a 360 instead of a PS3 because of it's online feature and the fact that the games on the 360 are so much better. I hear that people are only buying the PS3 because of it's blueray, and i think it's good for it's price, but a waste of money if you are truely a gamer.

I voted Computer, PS2 and Gameboy Advanced. Why? Simple because those three systems have the well a large game base. Well of course PS2 being my RPG machine, the computer being my Xbox in a sense as most Xbox games are also for PC and Gameboy Advanced is for those fun games we all love to play.

I don't mind computer games, except that I have a MAC and that does not allow much flexibility in games. I really wish that games would all be cross platform, but that's never going to happen....I really love sony consoles, since they have the best RPG games. And they have alot. I don't own a PS3, but I have played on one a little and the graphics are amazing. If I had the money, I would prefer a PS3 over a PS2. As for everything else, I'm not as fond of them, just cause I don't play many other types of games, except for mario kart ^_^

Well a computer is nice because it has a larger game lineup than any console, and a lot of them are actually free! Once you have an internet connection you can get loads of games. And I'm not talking about Emulators and ROMs (which in most cases, are illegal!), I'm talking about freeware games, there's TONS of them! If you know where to look, you could play nothing but free games and never get sick of PC gaming! Don't get me wrong though, consoles are great too, I love my Wii, PS2, PSP, and DS! I play them about as much as I play on the computer. It all comes down to personal preference in the end, it's hard to say one console is necessarily better than another unless it's an upgrade from the last, (e.g. DS plays GBA games, AND DS games, therefore better than the GBA.) or of course, if on of them that we're talking about is some random toy that tries to portray itself as a gaming system. You also can't very well say one is better than another if you've only played one of the two, since you'd just be going off of someone ELSE's opinion. As I stated before, it's all about what YOU like best! ^_^

I'm definitley for the computer don't ask me why it's just amazing what you can do on a computer.As for Sony I like all there systems I have used them all at least once and I liked them all.Nintendo would have to be the Wii it's nintendos best idea yet for a gaming system in my eyes.

I love to play games, I have alot of pc games, But i dont have a favorite system to play on i guess, I like the new gaming systems, but they take so long to load the games from scene to scene. In our house hold we have super ninetendo, x-box, playstation, playstation 2, x-box 360, game cube and ninetendo 64. psp, and 2 ds's. I play mostly on my pc but whn i dont I usually go for the older games on the super nintendo because the dont take so long to load, With the newer systems I jsut get to impatient I want to play not sit most my time waiting for the game to load, that it my biggest _itch about the new game consoles. Altough I would like to try the Wii they are getting one at work sometime in the near future and I am excited to try it out!

I am a computer gamer (I take advantage [nothing ominous] of the Internet, as I love online gaming), but I also own various gaming consoles, my newest being a Wii (it is the only new generation consoles I currently own). The Wii is pretty fun and I'm currently brawling all day (and unlocking characters) with my friends/family. My favourite console (aside from the PC) would probably be the Playstation 2, although this may change depending on what games are going to be released for the Wii...I might even get a Playstation 3.

I agree with Caveman, where is the Nintendo 64 , i just rebought that system and i love it. I need to get more games for it but The nintendo 64 was the best Nintendo out there,. i dont care what anyone else says. I do believe it was the longest selling system that was brought to us. I know when i finally got it i loved it and i didn't want to sell it, the first time i owned it now i own it again and i couldn't be more happy with it

1. Computer : One of the mainstream for gaming. I am comfortable with FPS and some of the released MMO were once my favorites and more to come. Expensive to maintain but it worth the money for performance.2. PSP : I have yet to own one but i played it on my friend's PSP. Its compact and really a good time killer. Hoping to get one for myself as Christmas present.3. Wii : Unique and never feel bored. It entertain me all the time but during the first week of having a Wii at home, i accidentally hit the controller on the wall alot of times and ended up with 2 replacements. Still one of the best console owned.

The PC is a good platform but there are some problems with it. For example the hardware!I am not saying that there is bad hardware, i mean that you have often to upgrade your PC to use the latest software.The consolse can't be used for nearly as much as a PC can, but it's ALWAYS able to play the software without upgrade. So i would say that a serious gamer should have a console and "normal gamers" should have both.But this is just how i feel. (i have both PC and Console)