xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
homebrewpc

Online Support?

What the heck is with online support? It hasn't worked for a whole week, and frankly I'm sick of submitting tickets and not know whether they are being worked on or not.All it says is "Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly." when it used to have a big paragraph, and no one ever comes.Also, could someone please confirm that this is currently being worked on: QOF-955396 It's kind of a big issue.Matt K.

Is the problem something that can be addressed in this forum, perhaps it's an account setting, installation issue or something related to hosting?Although this may be something you do not want to hear, I have called the attention to your topic to the support agent. Please be patient until he/she returns to your support ticket.Thank you.

Is the problem something that can be addressed in this forum, perhaps it's an account setting, installation issue or something related to hosting?
Although this may be something you do not want to hear, I have called the attention to your topic to the support agent. Please be patient until he/she returns to your support ticket.

Thank you.

I don't think it can be solved here. My site (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) went down randomly, no settings were changed or anything. First my VHCS2 Panel went down (It's been down for like 2 days) , and then the whole site followed (since 2 hours ago). Why wouldn't I want to hear that you called the support agent? Isn't that a good thing?

ComputingHost's 2 servers were scheduled for a simple upgrade yesterday morning. This announcement was sent to all registered email accounts. Perhaps the restart may have been a fault here. Stay tuned.And the reason why I said you may not want to hear is because even you posted your support here in our forum, I am going back to the same support board which you have not heard anything back. I didn't want you to think the support line was one giant loop to nowhere :lol: It was said in light heart.

3.20.02 STABLE Released - 17-03-2008, 07:26 PM => This HELPDESK Support Software update released by Kayako has screwed all the client PCs used by my support techs.

Nor can we go back to old version which give errors due to Windows updates.
https://support.kayako.com/index.php?_m=newp;group=default

I am sorry for your frustration but I m quite desperate for a solution here myself and I am contacting Kayako now and then :lol:

I will get your issue solved asap.

-Shree

My Techs told me that your issue has been solved. They also told me that your issue took 4 "L3" hours and was fixed without reloading your OS. -Shree

We request you to please :-1. Do not Reboot your VPS2. Do not change Global Parameters.3. Do send us tickets for any doubts and queries you may have.4. CHAT Support is best to sort out small issues.5. Do not "&" "@" for mySQL password because those symbols have different meaning in shell.& = will consider background process@ = consider user-Shree