xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Typos... What Mark Twain said

Eni1 hu ken vonli thinkh oph onli 1 ve 2 speyl a wird abviusly laks emajinesan.

Or, in other words, Anyone who can only think of only one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination...

This is what Mark Twain told. I have written it this way with due respect to him. This is to showcase my imagination.

I also see many members showcasing their imagination beautifully all over the forum :rolleyes:

If Mark Twain visits this forum, he will be very pleased... at the way we are implementing what he said!

What do you feel about this?

PS: This is not an invitation for spam :)

Edited by googlue (see edit history)

Yes I see the literate variations as well.I think Mark Twain was talking about differentiationsbased on root though, like rhyme and rime, butthis works as well :rolleyes:Indeed, Samuel Clemens would be pleased for t17,in answer to your question.

If somebody does not understand what osknockout meant when he said Samuel Clemens, it is the less well known real name of the famous pen name "Mark Twain".His FULL real name is Samuel Langhorne Clemens. Great man. Author and humorist who told - "The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds."