xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hoockhand

Im New Here hoockhands intro

Hello hoockhand, and welcome to Xisto.

Because you are new here, I will give you an advice. Read our READ ME. (Just click the link)

Here you get credits when you write posts. The amount of credits that you get is decided by the size and content of the post. So no reason spamming with short stuff. :P I hope that you will be satisfied with Xisto.

See you around the forum. :lol:

Good so we have something in common...as I too love to play gamesgood to see you here in trapAs all members usually say to read the readme file of Xisto ...I also suggest you to read it before you get started. :P .It really helps a lot.if the readme file doesn't helps then feel free to ask anything to me or to any other members :lol:see you around.

Hello hoockhand Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you located? Come back and tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

I'll not be redundat about spamming and rules. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17 if you still need to read about things. I am not into gaming, just graphics. Do play with Doom once in while, but that is very outdated. :lol:

Have a good time here and hope to see you hosted soon.