xisto Community
darran

My Account Status I am still hosted

It is a shock, it has been almost a year since I moved to Xisto - Web Hosting but I just realized that I am still in the hosted group, could I and my website (used to be http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) kindly be removed because I am not using my Xisto account anymore and the space could be given to someone who has been contributing well on the forum and is a regular. 1 quick question: will my credits be deducted daily if I am no longer being hosted?

Go here: https://support.xisto.com/ and terminate your Hosting status.
While you are Hosted, the script deducts 1 credit per day.
By removing your Hosted status, the script will reset your account to zero credits and stop the daily deductions.

I am having some problems logging in. I have the logout link showed to me but it still prompts me for my username and password. What could be happening here? In any case, couldn't we retain the number of credits we have if we terminate our hosting? Seems like a system flaw if my credits are reseted to 0 after terminating my hosting with Xisto.

Your credits will be reset to 0. Its not a flaw, its the credit system itself.Do you want to terminate your account?

Please ignore my requests, I have login to the control panel and removed my hosting with Xisto and my credits have been reseted to 0 resulting in me not posting in certain forums. I will just have to get that out of the way and hopefully soon I would be participating in more discussions.