xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stricken

Hello!

Hey everyone!My names Jordan. Recently I've been trying to find some good hosting, and I thought to try this. Looks mighty nice. But I live in the US, near the coast. Night wet right now.Anyway, hello everyone!I think I'll go say hi to my fellow new members as well.Peace.Hope to see ya around the forums.

Hi Jordan, and welcome to Xisto.

Have you red the rules yet? Click here: READ ME. It would be good idea, so you find out more about how Xisto works. Also, if you have any questions about it you will probably find most of the answers there. (If you do not, just ask around.)

I hope you will be satisfied and happy about the hosting, and... well, all that.

Good luck, I hope to see you around the forum!

From Bluebear

Notice from jlhaslip:
Please add your 'sign-off' to a Signature available in your Profile.

If you need assistance, please PM me. Thanks.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Welcome to the forums Stricken, and yes this is a good place to get hosting, and like the previous poster check out the Xisto Read me as it will explain everything you need to know about on how to have a good time here in the forums. So do some posting, and then get some fine hosting here on Xisto.

Hello Jordan (Stricken)!! Welcome to the infamous Xisto! BWAHAHAHAHahahahaha. Ok perhaps not infamous, but probably famous, (and {evil}). So As the others have said you have come to the right place for hosting, and a great community and forums. Just make sure you read those rules and enjoy your stay here.

But I live in the US, near the coast. Night wet right now.

Which coast? If you haven't noticed the US has two of them (three if you count the golf)
Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

Welcome to trap 17
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
The people in trap are really helpful...so feel free to ask any problem you have to anyone....I am sure they would try their best to help...
you have come to the right place to get a free hosting account .So Start posting and get yourself a free hosting account
I wish you a good luck and a happy posting

You can have a quick look at the Xisto readme in order to get started....Just click below

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18

See you around in the forum and again a best of luck ! :lol:

hi jordan welcome to trap 17 community hope you will have a good time here. it's really a good community you can stay here and talk with all but yeah don't forget to read the forums rules cause they are really strict about their rules regarding to spams always post a good quality post ..Hope that you will have a good time here with best wishes and regards .. see you around here in forum.

Hello Jordan aka:Stricken Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Well, if you count the Great Lakes there are lots of coasts. To which are you refering?

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17 if you haven't read up on things yet. You have come to the right place for dependable hosting and great packages provide every kind of site functions you could ask for. I only use the space for graphics and am not into all the other stuff. But, hey, everybody else uses lots of the offered programs, and seem very happy with things here. Make your posts interesting, and more than 2 lines at a time and you will have your hosting in no time.

See you around the forum.