xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joanatha

Depression My life in ruined

Okay. For you to understand my feeling, you'll read a LLOONNGG story.

On the night of March 18th, I dumped my girl friend. The next day, many of my "friends" walked up to me and said something along the lines of: "I hate you now. [iNSERT MY REAL NAME], you're an idiot for breaking up with [iNSERT MY EX'S NAME]!!!"

I went from most of the kids in my class being my friend, to most of them hating me and wishing I could burn for eternity. What makes matters worse, is the fact that [MY EX'S NAME] has broke up with me 2 or 3 times before the 18th. I respected the fact she wanted to break up. I didn't spread rumors, I didn't assume anything, nor did I try to turn all of her friends against her. Everyone was fine with her when she broke up with me, but when I break up with her ONCE everyone hates me. Usually, I never cuss, but one kid kept coming up to me saying "Why'd you break up with her? She told me you didn't know why." Eventually, I broke down and cussed him out. This "cuss out session" made me feel even worse about myself.

At the time, I just told everyone the relationship felt fake, which it did, but I didn't tell them everything. The real reason I broke up with her was because one of my best friends kept flirting with her. She returned he favor to him. He would talk to her so I couldn't, sit near her so I couldn't, he'd give her google eyes and she'd stare right back at him with google eyes! They both made the relationship feel fake.

What I'm about to tell you takes the story to a WHOLE new ball park. Not even two days after I break up with her, she's going out with my "best friend"!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if the above sounded like a pitty party, but I had to vent the steam out of my life somehow. Thanks for reading and please post advice.

Newsflash: anyone who hates you because of anything she said or did was never a real friend, especially your so called 'best friend', and her? she's a hoodrat not a 'girlfriend', you can obviously do much better.

Take it as a blessing in disguise. And don't feel bad about having been played, they will all get back what they have dished out to you.

So, take comfort in the fact that the fake relationship is over and all the fake people in your life are leaving with it:) Now you have room for REAL friends and a girlfriend capable of loving you properly:)

And finally: Hold your head high and elevate, do not allow these people to keep you feeling low and drag you down to their scumbag level! :lol:

You're in my blessings and prayers

Blessed Be

Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)

Yeah don't blame yourself blame your "friend" and ex just becuase neither of them were being faithful for you, and odd's are that hte people who asked you why you two broke she was telling them some BS story. Of course I am surprise you didn't take it out on those two just because of what they did and what not. Of course you popping like that is understandable after being hounded on why you broke up and stuff like that, but take note though there are other fish in the sea.

Wow, that is so sick.I've went through the same way too.It's not your fault that you "broke" up with her.Maybe too much pain you have accumulated makes your feelings fade away.She should asked herself if she have done the best for your relationship Rather than blaming me you for everything right?How clever of she to go date with your "bestfriend".Your "bestfriend" is not a bestfriend indeed.Cheer up.You deserve a better one. :)

I am going to have to completely agree with Archangel Baw and Saint Michael. Every word is true. She isn't worth the time of day if that is the way she is going to treat you. I know it hurts terribly right now, but as they say, time heals all wounds. The best thing to do is move on and find someone who will be right for you. OR, you could get a dog! :) They are always your friend and are loyal to the end.

Those people can't really be considered friends if they're treating you as such, and so you should just try and distance yourself from them. Find other people to hang out with, and just hang in there. Things may be bad for a while, but they'll get better eventually.

Things like this will always get better. Your ex-friend will realise what she is like himself, and no doubt people will take her side over his when they break up too. As those above myself has said, you are better off without them, and those that took her side. You will find those more worthy of you love and attention so don't give up!

From what I gather by reading this, you're main concern seems to be the fact that you and you and your girlfriend have split up. I'm not saying that everyone hating you isnt a problem, but for now lets put that to the side and work on the main problem at hand:I know what its like to have loved and lost, and i know things seem bad now, you're probably feeling really upset, and dont think you will ever find anybody else, right? Well you're wrong. Things will always get better, this must have happened for a reason. Try talking to your ex, let her know that you still care, you never know, maybe she feels the same. Maybe the only reason she chose to go out with youe 'Best Friend' is to make you jealous, she may like you too.If it turns out that she doesnt like you in that way anymore, still try and talk, be friends. I've seen so many friendships fall apart because they had a relationship beyond friendship. Sometimes going out with someone can just ruin your friendship when/if it ends. Try to talk, and be friends, sure things will be odd at first, but after a while it will be okay.Now- About everybody hating you... These are typical examples of how NOT to be a friend. If they're going to fall out with you over this, they dont deserve to be your friend. Try and meet new people, get new friends, make sure you can trust them. The friends that have ditched you are stupid, they aren't real friends and you're better off without them.I have experienced depression myself, I have been diagnosed with clinical depression, its not a nice thing to have.. My uncle also has it, and he has marks all over his arms, and has tried to commit suicide several times. This is NOT the way to go. It doesnt just impact your life, but imagine your friends and family, they would all worry, try not to get depressed, it will impact your family dramatically. You know how hard it is for me to explain to my 5 year old cousin why her Daddy (my uncle) is trying to kill himself? Its not good. I really hope you dont have depression, I hope you're just feeling down in the dumps instead..Hope you feel better soonAndy.

First off I would tell the dude you're sorry for cussing him out. Secondly you should be glad to have gotten rid of her if she is just going to pick up another guy within days of you two breaking up. She isn't the type of girl you want to be with any way. Your friends that are mad at you should come around shortly, if not they aren't your real friends. It is hard to find friends that really care about you (in a nongay way) and will stick with you throw the ups and downs (with you are in now). Time to find so new friend to hang with and don't going looking for a new girl friend, she'll find you. Join some new school activities or some after school sport to get your mind off of them and to meet new people. It's tough but just wait it out and everything will turn out fine. It's all part of the plan.

You have some bad friends..... They need to mind their own kittening business.... Anyway, you need to foroget about the subject and move on. I think you did the right thing breaking up with her. Like most people say/do, i hope, listen to your conscience.