xisto Community
hotchick2121

Logging In Troubles!

I don't know if anyboody else has this problem, but lately i have to log in about thirty (i counted, don't ask me why..) time just to do anything. everytime i go to a different page or go to reply to something, a bored message comes up that says im not logged in, but i logged in before, this is a rather new-ish problem, and i have no idea what to do... help!>_<

Please submit a request to support@Xisto - Web Hosting.com giving the fullest information you can.ie: Browser used, time of day and timezone, etcbut before you do that, check to confirm that you allow cookies.

it's the same problem with me . when i login with a proxy server it works fine with me. but when use direct it gives the same error to me. that you are logged out..

If you have a web accelerator or are caching your pages in any way, you need to turn it off for Xisto. I had the same problem with the google web accelerator, that's just one thing anyways, you also need to make sure cookies are enabled as stated above. Hope this helps.