xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
urbantwitch

Dan xG

Hello Dan aka: UrbanTwitch Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

Come back and tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you hosting credits; if that is what you are after here. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Will you be transfering your site to Trap? Where is your gallery?

See you around the boards. :lol:

hi urbanwitch welcome to Xisto .I warmly welcome you in community of Xisto. hope you will have a good time here and will do a good contribution in this community. with best wishes and regards :lol:

Nice to meet you Dan. :lol: ...and welcome to Xisto. I hope you will enjoy it all. I do not know if you are here for the hosting, but.... if you do ever try it out, I think you will become satisfied. If you want you could tell us a bit more about yourself, so we... well know about more about you! Hehe. Anyway; best wishes.Hugs from Bluebear

Welcome to Xisto "Dan" urbanwitch, though breif it is I am surprise you didn't post a link to your gallery or website just to see what kind of web designing you do. Don't forget to check out the Xisto.com Read me as that will tell you everything you need to know how to do well in this forum and get a good website going through the Xisto Hosting service. So enjoy your time here and see you in the forums.