xisto Community
FixitDave

Stopped By To Say Hello

As the forum title says, I'm here and introducing myself.I have a few sites active and looking at moving some of them to here.I live in the UK and I put myself somewhere between a beginner and intermediate for web page building...leaning more towards beginner lol

Welcome to Xisto dude...Its so good to see new members joining the forum.You did an excellent choice for turning to Xisto for hosting.I tell you their services are commendable ...So have fun posting in this site and at the same time read the Xisto Readme for any doubt about the forum

Hello FixitDave Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Guess you have caught on already. Keep up the good content posts and you will have hosting in no time flat.

See you around the boards. :lol:

Welcome to Xisto, Dave! Nice to meet you.

Although this welcome is a bit late, I hope you will listen to my advice. Oh crap, Mich was already here. :P ^^

I hope that you will enjoy our hosting if you choose it, and will feel included in our little weird community. If you have any questions regarding Xisto, you will find answers in the "read me." If you need help with anything else, I am sure that you will find help around the forum. :lol:

Good luck then.

Welcome to the forums dave, and since you put yourself as a beginner web web designer, you could learn a lot here in a few months and maybe bump yourself up to the next level. you don't need to be a master coder to be an expert designer, but able to learn the different aspects designing you will be learn more then just simple HTML and CSS.