xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xavierkym

Multiverse - Maybe We're Not Alone! MultiVerse

The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of multiple possible universes (including our universe) that together comprise all of reality. The different universes within the multiverse are sometimes called parallel universes. The structure of the multiverse, the nature of each universe within it and the relationship between the various constituent universes, depend on the specific multiverse hypothesis considered.

Do you think there is another Solar System?? For example, another Earth.. Maybe Far away from us.. And they might have Hi-technology there.. Or even worse than the Earth's.. What if there is really life outside Earth?? I mean, real human beings just like us!! "Not aliens"..

I remember this movie starring Jet Li entitled "The One". There are so many Jet Li's from different universe.. Do you think this will be possible???

Notice from truefusion:
Quote text from outside sources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

i believe there is also a world i know science is trying to find it. but one day they will get. i wish they could find it within my life. so atlest i can see them or might get chance to go there and see how is their world .. but for now.. it looks impossible that they may find any such world in coming next 50 years..

Of course there is another solar system and theres millions possibly of them, however another earth No there probably is more planets with life but it won't be earth it'll be another planet!