xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pugboy

Hello World!

Welcome to Xisto.

I trust you will enjoy posting here. Once you have enough credits, why not apply for hosting here at Xisto, it is free. All you need to do is to maintain positive credits and the only way to do that is to be active on this forum. Not too much to ask for a host with no restrictions, now is it? Though I am no longer hosted with Xisto but rather with Xisto - Web Hosting which requires me to pay some money for it, I do take the time to come on this forum to post from time to time because that's how good this community is that it gets us non-hosted members to keep coming back to participate in the dicussions going on here.

Probably this will kickstart your Xisto experience.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Pug boy! welcome to Xisto . Hope you will have good time here. well so far i've find this comunity quite good and you can make good posts and well yeah keep in mind that don't run after credits by spamming. make good posts i might take time but you can get credit at the last could stay here for long time.. anywayz best of luck hope will see you around here... again welcome from my side..

Hello pugboy Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Was on vacation when you signed on, so am a bit late.

Guess you have been lectured about things here. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Glad you found us. See you are already a Level 1 Newbie as of this post. Keep up the good work and you will have credits enough for hosting real soon, if that is what you are looking for.

See you around the boards. :lol:

Already 26 posts, hah? Remember that it is important to write good, quality posts. The longer the posts you make, the more credits to you get. It seems like you have fitted right in here, and that is great! Good luck with everything, I wish you the best.

Just to be sure, here is the link to the READ ME. It is quite important to read it. :lol:

From Bluebear

Well the hosting is great, Xisto gives you what they advertise and if you need something more or don't see something they have, then suggest it and it could be added on. Just like bluebear mention, since your already at 26 posts you should have plenty of credits to get the default package, just make sure to go over your posts and see that they are at least 2+ sentences long and are quality posts. So enjoy your stay here at Xisto.com.

you have come to the right place to get the hosting account and that too for free :P
welcome to Xisto
so get posting and get the the free hosting account

Be sure to look at the readme before you get started! just click the link below

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18

Good luck and happy posting :lol: