xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dcskataboy

I'm Getting Sick Of Sexual Predators. Please read this.

I am so sick of sexual predetors. I am going to tell you about something that happened to a few poeple in my family and another person. Well my uncle and my sister share the rent on an apartment. Me and my cousin (my uncles son)(we well call him Bob) go over to there apartment every other weekend. This was last weekend when it snowed. We were outside playing around in the snow. Another kid was playing with us (it was my cousins freind)(we will call him Joe). Well anyways we were playing in the snow for a few hours then we got and idea. We went and got an old skateboard, and took off the trucks and wheels. Then we took it over near the woulds and started snowboarding down the hill that was by the woods. Then some hispanic guy came out of the woods (we will call him tim). He asked us to go into the woods with him. We said no. We then noticed he was carrying a metal pipe. We didn't think anything of it so we kept snowboarding. Then we saw Tim run back into the wood. A minute or so later we heard a scream, and saw two people run out the other side of the woods. Then Tim ran back out of the woods. We immediately noticed he didn't have the pipe anymore. He then perceded to ask us to go into the woods again. He then said he was a cop. He specified and said he was a state trooper. He looked old enough to be one (he had a beard and a deep voice), but we still didn't beleive him. He was just saying that to gain our trust. We ran off when he begain to proceed up the hill towards us. We went back to the apartment and told my uncle. Then he and my sister got dressed and went outside. The guy wasn't there anymore, but his footprints were there in the snow so my uncle began following them. after he followed them for a couple hours we went back to the apartment, and called the police. Before they got there we all went outside to wait on them and we saw him. Right after we saw him my sister (we will call her Jan) and her boyfriend (we will call him Bill) pulled up in there car. When they got out we had just told the guy to stop and wait, and that the cops were coming. He then started to run. Bill chased after him and hit him to stop him. When the cops got there we told them what happened. He told them his side. Since they had no proof they let him go with a warning. As he was leaving he said he was pressing charges. We were talking to Joe's mom and found out that right when she first moved there that Tim came to her door and told her that he was a cop. Eh thats kinda creepy. Just today we my sister went home from work and there was a eviction notice on her door. It was because Tim went to the apartment office and said that Bill and my uncle took him in my uncle's apartment and took turns beating him up. Thats such a lie. Then today we found out he's pressing charges on Bill and my uncle because he said they beat the living h*^% out of him, But the police report said he only had little scratch on his. Then today we found out that he's only 17. So he thinks he's gonna get away with claiming that 2 adults, beat up him, one minor. I'm propably going to have to go to court and testify against him so wish me luck

Wow... I don't know what to say... This is, by far, one of the weirdest stories I have ever come across... The gall of the guy! Seriously, I'm wishing you luck here and, if possible, may that guy be behind bars for the years to come.Well, here's to wishing you the best of luck <_<