xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FunkySurd

What If Planes Were Made Of Glass How would it be ?

i would be really scared because if a fat person falls down the glass will break and the pressure up there will suck us out of the plane to our deaths. why do you think airlines tell you no to open the door when airborne? because the plane wil crash if you do <_<

Oh, no I would stop to fly with planes if they were made of glass. I would be scared, and horrified. Seeing how far above the ground you are? That would be nothing for me. Although it is a interesting idea, or dream, I do not think it would become a big sucsess. It would be awesome for some - but I think more people would be scared of flying. I get scared only thinking about it, haha.It is like if I am on a mall, and then on the top floor they have glass floor installed on some areas. I do barely dare to walk there, I do not know why but I get scared. I guess I am a bit afraid of highst... Credits for the idea/dream though! :lol: