xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jack_flamer

Favourite Place In The World

where would you say is your most favourite place in the worldmine would have to be Orlando Florida USAmy family is crazy about disney we have visted Disney Land there a number of times the last time we went about 15 of us enjoyed every minute of it even the pranks of waking up my older bro was fun lol

I love spending time in Bergen, especially when there is a football match. (You may call it soccer...) And I like being here, at summer times. Just relaxing in my boat in the middle of the fjord, is wonderful.But then I also love Brazil. I spent an holiday there, and it was amazing. Salvador was such a wonderful village, you really get to know the people that lives there. It is actually quite fun to see how people around the world lives. I think Salvador was a very beautiful place, with wonderful beaches. (At least compared with the rocky beaches at home.)

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

i must say i would like to go to egypt it looks like a lovely place the only worry i have is that ive been told that it is very dangerous to go there also where is this Bergen place that was mensioned never heard of it before im going to search it up see if i can find out about the place maybe i might pay a visit there some day

One of my favourite places where I have been is Prague. It is a realy nice place with lot of nice people. I just liked to be there. It is a capital city but it is very easy to get used to. There is a also quite good hotel named Step. And also they have nice disco in the centre. What else to say ...

i must say i would like to go to egypt it looks like a lovely place the only worry i have is that ive been told that it is very dangerous to go there
also where is this Bergen place that was mensioned never heard of it before im going to search it up see if i can find out about the place maybe i might pay a visit there some day

Bergen is Norway's second largest city, and it is located in the western parts of Norway.

Since I have never been out of the USA, except through Canada and Canadian waters, I have to say hands down mine is Yosemite National Park. The natural formations there just blow my mind. It is so beautiful it almost makes me cry. I have been in Yellowstone, Bryce and Grand Canyons, Zion, Kodachrome Valley, Arches, Muir Woods, the Redwoods, Glacier Bay, Glacier Park, Mammoth Caves, Lake Tahoe, all the Great Lakes and many more parks, but my heart belongs in Yosemite. I am strictly an outdoors lover.

i must say i would like to go to egypt it looks like a lovely place the only worry i have is that ive been told that it is very dangerous to go there

I only want to say, Egypt is not very dangerous to go. I am Australian from 20 years ago but my original country is Egypt. I was visiting Egypt with all family every year until May parents pass away. My sisters, nephews, niece and other relatives still there and nothing they fear. Everyday I am with them thankful to yahoo messenger.

If it happened some accident sometimes, it is like street accident or flooding or hurricane. Many times we haired in the news that a car, truck even planes went into houses or one ripped a bank or a shop while you were there.

In Egypt thanks to God there are no flood, hurricane, Tsunami, cyclone or earthquake that always we hear are happening everywhere. That the norm but everything can change.

Also in Egypt there are not terrorism as in Iraq or Lebanon but it happened sometimes some terrorists acts as happened US,UK or Spain.

At the end I want respond to the main question in this topic and say, I can't say which place I favorite. I am in Australia and was in Egypt, Algeria, Russia, Poland, England, Washington , ?New York, Norflok in US, London, Exeter, Southampton in UK, Finland and many ports and cities as transit. I loved Leningrad [st Petersburg now] and loved the simple life, safety, security, homogeneity in Russia when was Soviet Union and before the current dangerous status. I loved traveling before when was simple and safe everywhere. When nobody threat you anywhere even you are going alone in the middle of night.