xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Milk

Happy New Year's Guys!

Yay! 2005! Unless you're not Eastern time. Anyways, Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you and everyone else too! It doesn't really feel like a new year though... still feels more like the middle of 2004 lol

Happy new year 2005 too! wish you have a luck and happy all!my country is now in 2005 1/1/05 (17:45)this year we not celebration too much because we just suffer from tsunami wave :)I hope this year will be more peaceful and happy year! :rolleyes:

Happy new year 2005 too! wish you have a luck and happy all!

my country is now in 2005 1/1/05 (17:45)

this year we not celebration too much because we just suffer from tsunami wave  :D

I hope this year will be more peaceful and happy year!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww that sucks dude. =/ My heart goes out to all the people that suffered from that natural disaster.

qingtian - I know what you mean. It all still feels the same to me #_# It was just sort of like another day that went by, nothing new, nothing exciting, just the norm. >_>' But it's all good. I just...school starts on Monday which kind of ruins the weekend...but maybe this semester will be better than the last...:rolleyes: Well, hope for the best, I hope all ya'll had a great new year's day and all that stuff. Mine wasn't that great, but it's okay. :)