xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Deer Out At Sea

I got this email from a friend of mine:

Caught 1-1/2 miles offshore while Fishing!

Posted Image

What is that?!

Posted Image

Can it be, really!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted Image

A DEER!?!?!?

Posted Image

Not too much of a struggle?

Posted Image

She seemed very glad to be on board.

(Notice, it was the Marines to the rescue, again....?)

Posted Image

She was sooo tired and was glad to get into our boat and rest!

And yes, we turned her loose when we got back to shore. Just try beating this Fish Story!

Is this for real or did they just take the deer out there and let him learn to swim for a few minutes then go back and pick him up? Its still funny and wack none the less lol. I'm going to go ahead and assume it was just a joke and they took the deer out for a swim because I cant imagine any other way a sane deer would go swimming on its own out there lol.

Is this for real or did they just take the deer out there and let him learn to swim for a few minutes then go back and pick him up? Its still funny and wack none the less lol. I'm going to go ahead and assume it was just a joke and they took the deer out for a swim because I cant imagine any other way a sane deer would go swimming on its own out there lol.

I don't think so, it doesn't seem like something that they would do for a joke, but perhaps... But what if the deer got scared and swam out into the ocean and got lost?

Wow, that's amazing, it's one thing for the deer to make it out that far, but it's a completely different thing for the deer to have survived being out there that far. I'd have to go with alex's explanation. It is most likely the deer either went for a swim, or got scared and swam away and then got lost.

so that is where one of santa's (rein)deer have gone! <_< santa blames global warming, the polar caps where the (rein)deers have its stables have melted... :(