xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
imskaterpunk

What Is Your Dream Naruto Character create your own naruto character

what is your dream naruto chracter

What Is Your Dream Naruto Character

Here's mine

Sochiro nagasuki he is a mechanical type of ninja that likes to blow up stuff. He is also in his own type of robtic armor

Ablilities Barrage A barrage of machine gun blast and rockets

Sniper wolf sochiro sends his opponent flying when he tosses him next he pulls out a deploably sniper rifle and takes a shot.

Linear launcher he conjures up a beam of chrakra in to his robotic hand and them fires it.

Mechanical God summoning justu is where he summon an electrical mechanical dragon

Justu's nanobot's which heal him

Flame blade his only ninjustu conjuers up flame in his hand and them releases it like the lighting blade.

Is taijustu is hard hitting but slow but he can use is thruster's to get around faster and even fly for a limited time.

Armor is a little stronger than chrkra armor

Weapons linear launcher machine guns double katana sniper rifle claymores grenades and a backpack full of kunai and paperbombs

Clan the nagasaki all the smartest people in the leaf village they are known for building most of the technology in battle and for the leaf village.

Taijustu 40% technology instead of ninjusu 60% genjustu 0%

-reply by atiyah

my chracter

I kinda wanted to redo my chracter

Name souchiro nagasaki

Rank Leader in technological advances for the leaf

Clan the nagasaki they are not known to very much people in the leaf only to high ranking anbu black ops members and the hokage's they make technological advances in weapons and justu's some of there secrets not even known to the hokage other villages want to take there weapons and justu's for there own evil ways the nagasaki's are the smartest people in the world.And they can be very tough to beat.They are known for always carrying heavy weapons and custom made chakra armor

Secret techiques barrage souchiro appear in front of his opponent kick's them in the air and unleashes machines gun blast and laser shot's and rocket's. Flame blade just like you lighting blade but with flame in his mechanical hand. And sniper wolf he dashes toward his oppenent and slides around them then tosses them in the air but body slam them down to and disspear's using his cloaking device and goes over and hides with his deployable sniper rifle he takes down his oppenent with a shot to the heart. Double flame blade flame blade but with two hands

And summoning thunder dragon it has the ability to unleashe lighting in a deadly way and can deploy shield's

Weapons rocket launcher machine gun linear launcher sniper rifle double katana's claymores and grenades and backpack capable of emmiting chakra disrupter

Traps hides claymore or grenade radomally on battlefield backpack capable of removing from souchiro and blowing up on his oppenent and dirupting chakra unable to use if his oppenent tries it can stun him

And katana combination does a 6 hit combanation

Weakness genjustu can distract him and lose his train of thought

Strength weapons technology and his hit's can send his oppenent flying

Pesonality very witty calm but rarely every get's distracted but it can happen that genjustu can distract him so maybe one and a while he can break out of it

Age 24

Rank ANBU TECNOLOGIST

I kinda wanted to redo my character

-reply by atiyah

my naruto character

Name: Hazuki Iero

Jutsu: nin/gen/tai

Clan: Iero

Village: Leaf

Description: long black hair, blood red eyes, she wear her head band on her neck, she wear a black with red blouse and fishnets sleeve, and a short skirt with legins underneath, and black ninja sandals

Personality: Quiet, cheerful,cold-hearted (sometimes), sarcastic

History: She is the heir of her clan, she can be sometimes mean when they get her mad, she is the only jounin of the team and soon to be anbu, she is the strongest of all and has two special justus that no one can copy or do

Team members: Mitsuki Iero and Hiro Tendo

Family: Has a twin sister that is younger by 7 mins, and her father and mother are very warm hearted and treat their girl with so much love.

Name:Rikiaru (ri-ke-are-you) *no last*Gender:maleAbility:rikiaru is faster than rock lee. He also has gen justu.So he can take out garra in 1 blow.He can also summon zabuzas sword.*though he is dead*Village:sand village.Rikiaru has not been touched in his life.He has the sand demon. He killed gara and took it.LOL!-feedback by I'm a guest

My dream naruto character....

I've adored "Naruto" from the beginning. I've been designing my own characters ever since it started. ^-^

Anyways,

Name: Namikaze Soiru Lyn

Height: 5' 5"

Village: Kinkazegakure (North Wind); Konohagakure (Leaf)

Ninja Rank: Chunin

Description: Lyn likes the colors orange and brown because they best represent her personality and favorite season, Autumn. She wears her headband around her neck, much like Hinata does. Her shirt is form-fitting, but easy to move in. It looks somewhat like a short kimono. It's orange, with brown and grey "honeycomb" like designs. She also wraps a brown ribbon around her waist. Underneath she wears a top like shikamaru's, for protection. Her right arm is bandaged, and you'll find out why in the history. On both arms she wears arm cuffs (like sasuke's), but their a bit more colorful. At the top of the cuff is orange that wraps around, and sinks into a triangle. Then black outlining, and the rest is brown. She also wears black gloves (like kakashi's minus the plate) on both hands. She wears a black, short, pleated skirt (with shorts underneath). Her right leg is also bandaged (wait for history). Also on her right leg is on orange cuff.

Personality: Lyn is of course, Naruto's cousin. So as you can imagine, she acts somewhat like him. Lyn is open and accepting. She loves to have company, because she has been without it for so long. She's kind, smart, funny, and courageous. She leads her squad and always carries a smile. She may seem carefree on the outside, but inside looms a darkness she cannot yet control. In battle, Lyn still smiles, but its more of a smirk. Lyn never gives up, and her nindo is to "fight when you're weak, stand when you fall, and believe when everything is immoral."

Special Characteristics: Lyn is a leader no matter what she does. In everything, people look to her for ideas. She also has a massive habit of pushing herself. She trains hard, going beyond her limits. She does it so she can prove to herself that she isn't an outcast, she belongs, even with a demon inside her.

Jutsu Affinity: Ninjutsu-44%; Genjutsu-1%; Taijutsu-55%

Elements: Wind

Skills/Specialties: Lyn specializes in wind abilities. She does have many of Zaku and Temari's techniques, but she has also developed some of her own. She also has a demon, Reim. Reim is a wind demon (female) who takes the form of a wren, human, and hidden beast. Reim provides almost everything the Kyuubi provides for Naruto.

Jutsu:

Dust Wind-Lyn creates a sphere of wind which she forms into a wave. By sending toward the enemy, it gathers dust and materials that add extra damage to the opponent. It's both offense, and defense. Some effects may be blindness of the opponent (depends on the debri that was picked up)

Wind Blade-Lyn summons a katana and combines her wind abilities. The wind takes the form of the blade, and Lyn goes for a frontal assault, causing both the sword and wind to slice the enemy.

Summoning Technique- Like other ninja who use this technique, Lyn signs a blood contract with the animal she is summoning, then with the correct seals she can summon the animal. Because her demon is a bird, she chooses to summon birds most of the time.

Ninja art, Sickling wind- This technique needs a fan to be performed, thus, Lyn summons her fan. She waves the fan to create the wind wave and then utilizes her own chakra to give the wind sharpness which can cut through most materials.

Dancing Crow- This technique is a Taijutsu that Lyn practiced on her own. She developed it from watching Rock Lee and Neji. Lyn combines speed, with bursts of chakra she gives from her hands, and "dances" around the enemy. Using the speed, she moves swiftly, using gentle fist, to penetrate the opponents chakra points.

Wild Wind- Another taijutsu. Lyn creates shadow clones, and develops the attack to look like Lions Barrage. She kicks the opponent into the air, jumps up, delivers a few blows using a gentle fist like technique, and finishes with a kick in the gut (the kick is combined with a steady flow of chakra and wind to her leg, causing the attack to be more painful and deadly) , that sends the opponent downward at great velocity.

Hstory: Lyn was born in Kinkazegakure, though she now lives in Konoha. Her mother was the Kinkazekage of the village Lyn was born in. Her mother's life was claimed by Reim, who had attacked and destroyed the village. Lyn's mother sealed Reim away in Lyn. The seal is found on her right shoulder, and Lyn bandages the right side of her body, to hide the marks left by the demon and seal that keeps Reim inside Lyn. Lyn's mother told Lyn she wanted the best for her, and told her the demon would make her strong. Lyn's father was able to flee from the village with Lyn's sister, Miaku. Miaku was the one that everyone loved in the family. She was strong, smart, and fast. Lyn was none of those things at the time. Since that day, Lyn was treated as a monster, and no one talked to her, looked at her, or came near her. She trained and trained until she was 11. She traveled to Konoha at age 13, and began as a genin there. She met Naruto and the others, and began to fit in again. Lyn was even able to find her brother, whom she never knew about. Everyone saw her as a great person, but they didn't learn about her demon until the chunin exams, when Reim was able to surface, and give Lyn chakra and great power.

Yeah...Well that's only one of my characters. She was based off of me. Her inspiration was Naruto, Sasuke and Gaara. I have other characters. I have at least one character for each of my closest friends.

-reply by autumnwind13

My Dream Naruto Character..Name: Sora KazumihaKekkai Genkai: Dojutsu -Death Gaze-, If you stare into her right eye, it destroys your brain cells, and you eventually die.Country of Birth: Land of LightningStory: At age 5, both parents killed. Wondered into Konoha. Brought to Hospital. Raised as fine Leaf Village kunoichi.Summon: Sora can summon a giant Dragon named Tatsuyi.Chakra element: LightningJutsu: Rasengan Nagashi (Her own invention, after being taught the original Rasengan by the 4th), Devastruction (Send a wave of energy and burns everything in it's path. Takes up a lot of chakra and takes 22 years to perfect), Medical Jutsus.Personality: Calm, Genius (very very strategic, just think of a smarter Shika), Fast, Thinks of others, Very protective.Well that's Sora Kazumiha!! xx Hope she's interesting =3-reply by iGuest

Name: Kriege last name: MasuriAge: 20Sex:boyClan: the Masuri clanFighting style: ninjutsu Jutsus (real):ninjutsu:fireball jutsu, pheonix flower, dragon flame, rasangan, tijutsu: punch (duh!), kick (of course) genjutsu:noneJutsus (made up): ninjutsu: hammer hand jutsu, deaths hand, fire clone jutsu tijutsu:none genjutsu: paranoia As a child Kriege's father killed his wife because he went insane. And he lied to Krieg and tolled him that his mother was killed by Orochimaru. Eventuly When Kriege was mature enough he learned that he had chakra in his system he practiced alot of jutsus which he learned from his dad. Eventully he remembered what his dad said to him. So one night he went to kill Orochimaru. When he finally faced him they began to fight. When Krieg finally trapped Orochimaru and could finaly kill him Orochimaru offered to tell him how his mother really died and he would teach him some new Jutsus. So Krieg agreed to let him live. At the end of there training Orochimaru give Kriege the curse seal. He tolled him that his father really killed his mom. When Kriege heard the news he whent off to kill his dad. Eventully he got home and threw a kunai at his dads head and killed him. So from then on he had to live life alone.What Kriegs curse seal makes him look like: he grows a long dinosaur-like tail which he can use to hold his foes down he also grows wings made of fire which can instantly kill anything if touched. He his hands grow long, sharp claws that can cut through a brick with ease. He grows horns that he can use to stab people with and cut deep into there bodies.That is everything about Krieg. Good day-reply by what is your dream naruto chracter

Create your own Naruto Character

Name: Juragi Iremo

Sex: Male

Description: Long black silky hair, Dark green eyes, a little tan with peach like skin, wears a cloak that is black with light blue swirls(2)that cover his whole body

Clan:None

Justu(s): Summoning Justu, Ice strike, Shadow chill, Mega Blizzard

Personality: Very Quiet,Shy, Mild tempered(rarely)

Village: Mist

History: Works with Anbi Green Opps

(Notes: Profile before gone missing,Went missing during sea war,Anbi is like Anbu but Anbi is in the mist village.)

-reply by Iguest

duh naruto dream characterWhat Is Your Dream Naruto Character

First name:: ritakuLast name:: mitoshiHair syle:: spikedHair color:: blackEye color: left-red,black  right-blue Clan name:: mitoshiRank:: tenketsu jonin- lower than jonin, higher than chuninAge:: 13Teammates:: iruka, shikamaruBirthplace:: leaf villageLocation:: leaf villageHistory:: he is kidomaru's cousin, went on mission when young and somehow got mangekyo sharingan, he has potential to be as great as naruto or sasuke<br />Likes:: astronomy, natto, ramen, spiders(not to eat) Dislikes: corn, pork, cold, cloudsImmunities: sharingan, arachnid fist, SOME GENJUSTUWeaknesses: gentle fist, wind techniquesSpecial forms: 1: chakra spider: has chakra shape of spider around him 2: spider stage 1: has chakra spider, one pair of arms are spider arms, has pinchers on sides of mouth 3:spider stage 2: same as SS1 with one more pair of spider arms, and 2 extra eyes 4: full spider: turns into a giant spiderClan techniques: arachnid fist- all of kidomaru's abilities except curse mark, when not using can hide arms in bodySummoning- arachnid queen, rashomon gatePersonality: usually friendly, but sometimes he is shy, and for one hour a day (usually when he is asleep) if he is awake he goes mad and kills people. He can usually control this. It automatically happens when he takes a military pellet.Clothes: chunin/jonin vest, black pants (not tight but not baggy), black undershirt, headband with black clothJutsu: arachnid fist, tsukiyomi, amaterasu, all basic jutsu,Any other information: headband is gold, uses no genjustu except mangekyo sharingan things, has sacred spider necklaceThis is the closest I could get to himHis hair should be darker, but the right style. He should have the leaf-plate on his headband. His vest should be different. One of his eyes should be blue, and the other should have the mangekyo sharingan mark. You get the picture.

-reply by vortexx

Dream Naruto character, I came up with one when I was obsessed with the manga a couple of years back but I don't remember specifics. I think Kakashi and Itachi are pretty cool though (they're my fave characters in terms of looks and Jutsu's).I loved how Itachii was always portrayed as the bad guy with unparalleled intelligence and strength but ended up being the caring brother that Sasuke remembered.Kakashi is just the coolest 'good' guy in the MangaMy favourite:Jutsus: Chidori is my favouriteSpecial abilities: Myangekou sharingan

name- Akina Ochima

gender- Female

age- 15

Village- Sand village

About- Akina was born in the sand village and was born with a small scar on her rist wich let her see danger coming. She was very fast and was trained to be a medical ninga. At the age of 10 she met Gaara and was atracted to him. She was the only one who loved and understanded Gaara and was with him for a year. Then her father took her away from him and locked her up. In that time she enhanced her medical ninjutsu and was vey powerfull. She killed her father and went back to find Gaara when she was 15. When she found him they left the sand village and traveld together.

Personality- Brave, a little quiet and is a bit like Sauske in a way. She is peacefull but will do anything for Gaara.

Apearence- Has sholder lenth straight black hair, wears the sand village headband and a long deep blue dress. She has deep blue almost black eyes except when she uses sharingan.

Weapons- Has hand darts and has a form of sharingan that she devolped when she killed her father.(her father knew sharingan.)

Elements- sand and lightning

Good or bad- She is a good person and wouldnt kill people for no reason but she would in a fight or for Gaara.

Alience- Gaara

Ninjutsu- She is a fully developed medical ninga and has her own ninjutsu when she sumonds a black dragon that has lighting jutsu that is nearly unstopable. She can do the same sand ninjutsu as Gaara but not as good. She can heal very deep wounds and can heal herself.

Enemy- Anyone who hurts or has hurt Gaara.

Goal- To master sand and lightning jutsu, to controll her sharingan and black dragon jutsu, be the best medical ninga and train with Gaara.

Extra- She met Sakura, Naruto and Sauske in a exam and became friends. Sakura and Naruto trusted her but Sauske was a bit suspicius. When they found out she was with Gaara Sakura understood, Naruto was ok with it and Sauske was angry. But by then Gaara was good and didn't kill people and was sorry for everything he had done.

Akina IS COOL

Heres mine:

Name: Mermecles (means -Death-)

Clan: None

Personality: Extremely shy but if you know him very nice, blows head extremely easily, cannot tolerate failiure.

Past: Mermecles was a leaf ninja until Tsunade sent naruto lee neji and tenten on a mission to destroy Riaga. Mermecles tagged along for he was friends with Riaga. When he saw Riaga was killed the first time, he sent a huge strom upon them all. Riaga came back but in the end died again

Mermecles was outraged his friend was murdered. He ran away from the leaf and joined the Akatsuki.

Type of jutsu used: Nin: 10% Gen: 80% Tai: 10%

Jutsu used: Mist Servant Technique

Bringer of Darkness Technique, Sly Mind Affect Technique, Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death, Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique, Dynamic Entry, Morning Peacock, Amaterasu

there is a way to kill him. hi knows no Fuuinjutsu (sealing) so you may seal his chakra and kill him. he doesnt like tiajutsu much.

Name:drombi chintomaruClan:drombi clanGender: maleAge:13Height:5,4Bloodline:full body (including eyes)Bloodline affect: manipulate wheater and fight with the wheater element fight with element stylesPersonality:stay cool never let someone see emotions only iff he fight on water style then if someoneKills a friend , someone else from the village or a jinchurikiHair stlye:bush spiked(like gaara)Rank:actully chuunin but by joined kurotsuki ANBU(Kurotsuki)History:while chintomaru did the chuunin exame he foght his best friend torumo torushi jinchjurikiIn the final.He won he became chuunin and his friend olso.But he was agered he realy want too winHe going out too the cloudly forrest for a 3 day long training chintomaru search him. While he finded himHe was capture by akatsuki(deidera&tobi) a furrious battle between element and darknes was in the cloudly forrestBut he lost he waked up in the konoha hosipital and joined the ANBU kurotsuki oraganisation a team that hunt forAkatsuki members too avange his died jinchurirki friend.Village:first the youngest shinobi of the hidden village of element and now konoha for kurotsuki(nin)jutsu's:fuuton fuji fuudan and jutsuKaton ryuuka no jutsuSuiton suiryodan no jutsu,Doton dorryo dan no jutsuRaiton ronton rojon no jutsuRaikikiriRasenganSuiton suikondo no jutsuKamaitachiSuna tsunamiSuna armourSabaku denshonDoton den don darry jutsuKaton karryu endanSuiton tedoupa no jutsuKuchyou no jutsu(elemental horse)(tai)jutsu's:fire fistWater palmAir palmLithgning palmEarth fistLightning kickFiro palmWater kickEarth bodyslamFace palm(consentration attack his self)Weapon:kunai (windmill)shuriken sandbarrel razorfanDream:no akatsuki ,peace in the world, no chuunin ex

Naturo CharacterWhat Is Your Dream Naruto Character

Name: Ninrom Rorenshak

Element: Water, Fire

Body Type: Slim, Muscled

Eyes: Very deep silver

Hair Color, Type: Black, Buzzcut

Outfit: Robe which covers all of his body. Under is shirtless and pants

Description: Has black circles on palms caps of shoulders, elbows, and crown of head. Has black triangles inside the circles on his palm and  head. Has black X's covering all of his chakra points except aforementioned areas. Has a black hexagon on his back. Has small black pentagram on the heel of his left foot.

Allegiance: Forgotten Village Hidden in the Ice

Taijustu: Uses modified Gentle Fist style using palms rather than index and middle finger

Ninjutsu: Uses Chakra infused Tattoos'. X's block both ways of the flow of chakra, Circles emit allow the outake of Chakra. Triangles intake and draw out chakra. The hexagon creates a limited chakra revitalizing aura.The pentagram is the origin tattoo.

Chakragan: Ninrom has the unique ability to for a mater of seconds be able to see where the chakra in anothers body is flowing. Not to be confused with Byakugan which shows the Chakra points.

When he hits an opponent he draws out some of their Chakra with the triangle and forces it back into them causing pain and small Chakra flow leakage.

History: Was one of the very few children to grow up in the Village hidden in the ice. Father was trader killed by roaming pirates. Left village as every teen does in his village. Rite of passage: they needed to bring something back which benefits the village.

Dislikes: The tailed beasts,Naruto( He once fought  Naruto after a lengthy period of beating Naruto,NineTails gave him some strength and Ninrom's arm was hurt when he absorbed it and immidiatley forfeited, and he doesn't recirpocate Hinata's love)Pirates

-feedback by MathradmeKeywords: naruto character maker

KIRA god of DEATHWhat Is Your Dream Naruto Character

Name: Kira (last name unknown)

Nick Name: Kira God of death

Village: Hell Village

chhakra:more then all the taild beast and all ninja in the world he keeps most of it sealed so he can have fun in a fight

Eye Techniques: Eyes of hell (main), byakugan (copyed), sharingan (copyed), rinnegan (copyed), more unknown

Eye's of Hell: copy any move even blood line, kill any one genin-high jonin just by look, can abserb chakra, can see chakra points and hit them by looking, make low level do what you want

Summoning: Reaper(main), toad, frog, slug, snakes, dog, 80 mill + more 

Techniqus: hell style (main) spent most of life lerning all jutsu and did it

-reply by kira