xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

Do you believe in karma? Have you ever experienced the effects? For those who don't know what Karma is I'll use the Gbell definition. That which you do unto the world will come back to thee threefold. This means anything good/bad you do will come back and bite you in the *bottom*/make you feel good. In finnishing. My karma ran over your dogma.

Yes, of course!!!

Every world religion tells about it in different ways. It was mentioned by Jesus and Buddha in Their teaching :rolleyes:

For those who don't know > such thing as Karma was proved by INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF THEORETICAL & APPLIED PHYSICS. Much in this way was done by two Russian scientists A.Akimov & G.Shipov. Karma closely connected with torsion fields. Such is Universe.

Karma of course, man how many people do you know that have told you that they did something that they weren't supposed to do and they thought that in some sort of way it all would come back to them and in fact it did? I know a lot of people that yeah had bad karma, because they did something wrong and then something similar happened to them, it has happened to me, I don't know if it is because you think about it, and then it happens or just because Karma is Karma....

Sigh, karma doesn't exist, you make your own actions, you are the reason for the actions that happen to you.If you want to call yourself some fancy name like Karma, go on ahead.

Honestly I personally don't believe in Karma. I do believe like energy attracts like energy, like actions attract like actions. but to say that doing something bad is going to come back at you three times as bad....naw i dont believe that lol it may feel three times as bad cause its happening to you and not someone else. I believe that if you surround yourself with a certain type of energy be it negative or positive, your going to attract that energy that you are emersed it for example if you are negative all the time you leave very little room for anything positive entering your life

Yes, of course!!!

Every world religion tells about it in different ways. It was mentioned by Jesus and Buddha in Their teaching :rolleyes:

For those who don't know > such thing as Karma was proved by INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF THEORETICAL & APPLIED PHYSICS. Much in this way was done by two Russian scientists A.Akimov & G.Shipov. Karma closely connected with torsion fields. Such is Universe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that for real?..... sounds very interesting.....

Yes, in some way I do believe in karma but not in the sense that people turn into different creatures in the next life that depends on their behaviour in the current life. The Karma I believe in is where people's behaviours during the current life are judged in the after-life. Those whose good behaviour and actions outweighs their bad ones are rewarded while those whose good actions are outweighed by their bad actions are punished. Obviously, the amount of reward or punishment depends on their actual behaviour.

I create my own path through life, I am responsible for any good or bad things that I have done in life. I am responsible for my own actions. And there are many people around the world that have miserable lives, but have never done anything wrong, and live a good and honest life (and the other way around). Karma is just a myth.