xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

How's Your Sanity Doing? And Where Will You End Up

Take the tests (or don't. i don't give a *BLEEP*)

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

This is what i got:

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level Who are sent there? Score

Purgatory Repenting Believers, Very Low

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers, Very Low

Level 2 - Lustful, Very High

Level 3 - Gluttonous, Moderate

Level 4 - Prodigal and Avaricious, High

Level 5 - Wrathful and Gloomy, Moderate

Level 6 - The City of Dis, Heretics Very High

Level 7 - Violent, High

Level 8 - the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers, Very High

Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous, High

Paranoid: Low

Schizoid: Low

Schizotypal: Moderate

Antisocial: High

Borderline: Low

Histrionic: Low

Narcissistic: High

Avoidant: Low

Dependent: Low

Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

So, to conclude, i am a sociopath on a road to hell. Excellent.

Hehe, I took both these tests awhile back. I remember scoring the following:Dante's Inferno TestPurgatoryPersonality Disorder testSchizoidSo.. Well, I can't really agree with the Inferno test, the values which it reflects from the Bible don't reflect my opinions on the Bible.

Disorder | RatingParanoid: LowSchizoid: LowSchizotypal: ModerateAntisocial: LowBorderline: LowHistrionic: LowNarcissistic: LowAvoidant: LowDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: LowHmm...I'm fairly mellow, hmm? :rolleyes:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fourth Level of Hell!Wow! I'm Prodigal and Avaricious! Congrads to me.Fun game. I haven't yet tried the disorder one--I think I'm afraid.

My results are the following:The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!Here is how you matched up against all the levels:Level | ScorePurgatory | ModerateLevel 1 - Limbo | HighLevel 2 | LowLevel 3 | ModerateLevel 4 | LowLevel 5 | LowLevel 6 - The City of Dis | Very LowLevel 7 | ModerateLevel 8- the Malebolge | HighLevel 9 - Cocytus | LowDisorder | RatingParanoid: HighSchizoid: ModerateSchizotypal: LowAntisocial: LowBorderline: LowHistrionic: LowNarcissistic: ModerateAvoidant: LowDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: LowVery interesting...so i guess I am a paranoid person who will end up in the 1st level of hell. :rolleyes: whatever