xisto Community
doomachine2000

I Love Nfsu2 And I Love Racing Games

Yeah..I love the spinners on the game...Well basiclly all of the rims. The stereo's and televisions that you can put in the trunk are also really awesome. But My favorite car and truck are.. The RSX and the Escalade or H2.

Congrats on your win in the tournament doomachine2000. I haven't played Need for Speed Underground 2 yet, but I have played the first one. I would have to say I was pretty good at it. I had a fully upgraded Mazda RX-7 with neon, rims, spolier, vinyl, all the good stuff. :rolleyes: I didn't go to any tournament to compete, but I did play online with other people. I beat most of the people I raced, but some others were just mindblowing drivers. Now I'm looking into purchasing the second one and who knows, when I'm ready I just might face you. :)

Could someone please explain to me what the point is with having an LCD in the trunk of your car? I've never seen ANYONE standing behind their car with a beer while watching a movie.Those LCD monitors seem to me like a complete waste of time, money, and most importantly SPACE. Where the **** is the room for the luggage? I personally hate colorful cars with blinking lights and everything. A coal black car with maybe some red headlights is more my style.One thing that truly sucks about NFSU2, by the way:I finished the game (beat the last guy) quite fast, using only two different cars along the way. I never even bought a SUV, cause I wanted to finish all the regular races first. However, once I had beat that guy, all other races disappeared and I couldn't even find a SUV race when I bought one. I had only completed 71% of the game, according to the stats screen, and it was impossible to proceed. That sucks.

U know whats dissapointing, that GT4, has no dropped ONLINE play, i was really looking forward to it =/-OxideLeader of Breath of the Horde2nd Strongest Guild on the Horde SideWorld of WarcraftShattered Hand ServerHorde Side(Sorry we are currenly closed invite unless you have someone that is willing to sponsor you, send me a tell in game if you have any questions)?To Fear is to lose, and I don?t lose so why should I be afraid? ?oxide?Cleanliness is next to Godliness, so if you stink you?re the devil? ?someone?NO ONE MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD?

He Doomachine are you playing Need for Speed Underground 2 online too? I find that Need for Speed Underground is the best racing that of the world at the moment. All is very good in this game the tuning the cars and fun!!! So i hope Need for Speed Most Wanted will be as good as Need for Speed Underground 2.

i played need for speed underground for a long time now an completed it 100% cool huh..just like playing it with all the customization and stuff.. especially the ne feature (where u can customize the trunk) to bad thought that the cutomizeation on the car layout cant improve the car though..nice car whould be the eclips, miata, civic, and rx8 and the skyline!!!!to bad that s2000 cant be found :D

yea i played and finished NFSU2.. it's a gr8 game and really fun but when i actaully beat the last guy i got bored of it for some reason.. I play it online every once in a while now..but the truth is, racing games are NOT the my #1 choice.. i mean i like them but i'd prefer action games like CS, halflife, and Battlefield.. u can never get bored of these games! :D

Anyone like 'TOCA Race Driver 2'? I think it's such a cool game. I'm into hardcore racing and I think this has everything you need. It has convetional racing like the 'BTCC' (will kind of anyway) to lorry racing and Land-rovers. It'sa so realistic. It has the advanced expereince setting which basiclly lets the car slide more and understeer while braking, just like real cars. What does everyone else think about this game?

oh really??? the game was too much... i didn't enjoy the game that much bcoz if you want to win you need to overrun them that much just to have a reputation. i'm depressed to do that, can't i just win by just being first on the race??? :D

I like the game but i didn't play it longer than a few days because it seems to be allmoast the same as NFSU 1 (except cars, and tracks and tarcks). I hate that the game don't have damage option. Otherwise graphic is good and the way of playing too. Coming coon...next part of that game (finally with bmw cars). That's about arcade game. Otherwise I like to play simualtions like Richard burns rally, life for speed, GTR,...That kind of games makes me feel like I really am driving (with 900? logitech wheel, and 7.1 sound system). I saw somewhere "game driving simulator" where you can sit in a chair mounted on a air pressure pumps and with 50'' LCD (moving with chair). But it's preatty expencive..as i remember around 1000$ or even more. At least,I would like to try it. So if you like simulations try richard burns...that's my favourite.Bye

Hehehe http://www.drsq.com/ > owns http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :P that's my clan its one of the best ( probably the best in drift in the world) about the LCD in the Trunk > It's called an equalizer dude :D it's like the little stripes on winamp show you the bass, trebble etc etc levels. Game is fantastic yes i still dont get bored of it for all its maniacs go to the second link download the client and get some recs done as for the guy who said that he's very good @ it go to the second link and own them guys .. u didnt say what exactly were you good @ ? :(Spinners in the game are made a bit unreal tho... i've never seen a spinning windmill on a car tyre lmao :(:D:P:(

Hehehe http://www.drsq.com/ > owns http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :P that's my clan its one of the best ( probably the best in drift in the world) about the LCD in the Trunk > It's called an equalizer dude :D it's like the little stripes on winamp show you the bass, trebble etc etc levels. Game is fantastic yes i still dont get bored of it for all its maniacs go to the second link download the client and get some recs done as for the guy who said that he's very good @ it go to the second link and own them guys .. u didnt say what exactly were you good @ ? :(

Spinners in the game are made a bit unreal tho... i've never seen a spinning windmill on a car tyre lmao :(:D:P:(

thank you :)

i think in nfs series the best one is most wanted. i haven't found any of newer versions better than mw it was really fun. the gameplay even for beginners was very nice.my second favorite one is gran turismo which is unfinishible somehow. in gran turismo series gt5 for ps3 is really great. different styles of playing is just astonishing.i have played nfs shift and it's not as good as mw. even i think there is no much different in graphic details too.