xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jack_flamer

Do You Ever Feel Like Hitting Your Boss

In general i am a very calm and friendly guy, it usually takes an attack on a high level to upset me or an attack on my family. But my boss is really pushing it. I'm currently in a volunteer organisation and i want to hit my boss, the most annoying thing is that he isnt being replaced until after i plan on finishing, so let me get rid of my anger by screaming AHHHHHHHHH (that feels a bit better i screamed but gladfully no one was around in the house to look at me wierdly lol). Can any one give us some tips on ignoring pure arrogence?

Can any one give us some tips on ignoring pure arrogance?

How many times a day do you interact with your boss? I would try to avoid any small or personal talk that doesn't deal with the business at hand. That should avoid most instances where it allows him to appear arrogant to you. You could also act like you have ADD in moments where you feel he's getting to you. But to be objective, what is it that he does or says that gets to you?

I know how you feel when someone gets on my nerves all I can think about is doing something like that but I have enough self control to not actually go ahead with it. I don't really know what to tell you on this but what ever you do, do not do something you'll regret. If you assault someone it will most likely be on your record and can affect your ability to get a job. Its not worth it in my opinion. I tend to just ignore people in this situation as its a lot easier for me to do then confront them. If I confront someone on this I know I will just lose control even more easily. There is no shame in keeping quiet and letting things go, In fact I think its a nice quality to have. You are the bigger person from stopping stupid things from happening instead of giving in to primal rage.

My boss is a woman, and... well I would never ever dare hit her.... Lol.... I dont know why but I just imagined her with a black eye.... It would look really funny. Well she is actually really cool, so I dont hate her at all. I have actually been lucky with bosses, I have never hated any of them.

ive felt like it and come close a few times. I work with my boss 24 - 7 there is only me working for him at the moment. And he grates on me all the time. He looks for things that ive missed or done wrong just so he can start to argue. Hes a sad man and needs to get a life. One day tho i might just knock him the **** out lmao Sorry for the **** :|

Well, since I am now and have been for a long time, self employed, that would be rather counter productive wouldn't it???But yes, back when I had one, there were any number of times I wanted to pop him one. I actually did punch a wall one day, after he left. Made me feel better. Well, ok, it didn't make my hand feel very good, but the rest of me enjoyed it. Since this is a volunteer job and will soon be over anyway, I think if he/she was bugging me that much, it might be worth the satisfaction you get from taking the advice of that old country song and just tell him/her to "take this job and shove it."

Hmm. Sometimes I want to hit my boss. I joined his small company quite a while ago as a website progammer. It took me a while to get used to working from home. But since then, he has started to do silly and outrages things like not pay me on time, give me so much work I can barely keep up, or simply be rude. But if I hit him, I'll probably be out of a job, and that's not a good thing... =PThus, I haven't yet... ^^"

i don't feel like punching my boss very often, all the managers where I work have no idea how to manage anything. However some of my co-workers make me want to punch them all the time

i don't feel like punching my boss very often, all the managers where I work have no idea how to manage anything. However some of my co-workers make me want to punch them all the time

i would also agree with this statement also

i currently work with a guy who is very hard puching and critical in every thing that he considers wrong that you do it can be very hard to bare some times with all the strees of work then him you just want to aaaaaaggh

but then there is the other 150 who work around me which makes life difficult as there is obviously alot of different personalities and such

although saying that some make life easier for you and yet life goes on as they say