xisto Community
Mich

Mich Venting Here One of those days

Well shut my whining up. After reading about all your problems, sheepdog, I am :lol: for whining at all. My problems don't hold a candle to yours. Hope things get better for you really fast.

As to the goats, well that is why I never raised them. We stuck to horses, chickens, rabbits, and cows (beef and milk). Had various dogs and barn cats over the years, as well. Never had the rain problems as our land was pure beach sand and percolated great. However, it didn't grow things very well without a lot of compost.

Here is a ((((((((((HUG))))))))) to try to make you feel better.

Well, thank you for the hug, I sure needed one! Things are a bit better, the last rain we just got a few drops of leakage threw our red neck roofing job, and just today I finally finished cleaning up the mess in the bathroom. It is pretty hard to get the inspiration to clean up the mess when you clean everthing up and it still looks like crap anyway. Especially when housekeeping isn't my strong point anyway. Now let's keep our fingers crossed that the dog market picks up, and the price of scrap metal stays up, maybe we can get a new roof sometime soon.