xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Emily_Konichi

Emily Ann Is Here

Hello, my name is Emily Ann. I am the writer for Book of Change. I am also an MtF Trans-sexual (this will probably be known quite well should I ever post here asking for support on anything). I'm mainly here in a hope to get credits for my website, but I also hope to also become a good part of this community.

Hello Emily Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you become "a good part of this community" you will get your hosting with no trouble. That is what this site is all about. Posting on a regular basis to discuss, enlighten or debate different views. Just make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits.

You will also need to know how things work here. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Trans-sexuality is a quite a subject you have brought up. I don't believe I have seen it discussed on here since I joined 2 years ago. If you don't mind my asking, how long have you been persuing your transition? I understand that the transitional period can be very emotionally painful at times. Maybe discussing things here at Trap 17 can offer some relief. Do you have the support of your family and/or friends?

Tell us a little more about yourself like hobbies, likes, dislikes, schooling, where you are located (general area), favorite passtimes, type of activities you enjoy, and etc.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards. <_<

Edit: St.Michael is right. I do recall discussing things back then. I guess I had a senior moment just now. :(

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Well like Mich said you found the place, posting/earning credits is very easy and what not so it shouldn't be a problem to find topics that interest you and what not. I am with Mich as that topic has never been discuss here so it should be very interesting to see topics about this, and after a quick search it would seem a topic has been made way back when, and Mich you actually posted in it <_<. Anyways welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)