xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Another Credit Giveaway!

Alright, so instead of terminating my hosting account I decided to stay hosted so I could give away some more credits! SO the first person to complete my challenge wins. And also, this time I have the 10 credits ready, so you won't have to wait a week to get them <_<Anyway as I am typing this I am thinking of some kind of a challange... Hmmm. Well I'm not good enough at math to make a math challenge, and programing would be too easy. So I think I will make a scavenger hunt. ACROSS THE INTERNET!!!So your first hint is:m12251You must figure out what this means, and then find a link there and follow it! Good luck.

811 search results on google for m12251... <_< now that's a long page to wade in for the next link to follow. LOLZ :(

update: figured it all out, up to the very end, but i'll let sonesay (or whoever wins) to earn his keep instead of me grabbing the freebie credits. :(

Dude that members you lol I thought that was a member id earlier but didn't check.

I thought I got it but check some more and found this guy http://forums.xisto.com/user/2643-kedessa/ who was he lol?
I dunno if thats it let me know

edit. heres my answer :"D 9c3011c55bf7f17ef1acaf1dd5e10864

Edited by sonesay (see edit history)

hey serverph... what scripting have u done that its showing my ip address to me .. can u also know my ip by that .. !!this is really cool !!>

9c3011c55bf7f17ef1acaf1dd5e10864

Congrats here are 10 credits, even though I couldn't figure out what url you encrypted, its md5 so it's good enough for me. Have fun with your domain!

Thanks I'm speeding towards the 280 mark. As much as I enjoy winning the credits I think it might be a bit more fair if there is a set time for the next challenge, I don't know if this would work its just an idea. From todays challenge I pretty much had no competition since I'm on Xisto most of the time. Serverph figured it out before me I think but refrained from claiming the win, thanks <_< I'm not sure if you mods need the credits or not. Cant wait for the next challenge by the way I'm sure you'll come up with something interesting next round.Peacesone.

hey serverph... what scripting have u done that its showing my ip address to me .. can u also know my ip by that .. !!
this is really cool !!>

Its a simple dynamic image in php displaying the IP. It's not really that hard for a website to get your IP because you send it to the website every time you navigate to it.